Disney bus pickup time?

Janet-TX

Wishing on a Star
If my Orlando flight leaves at 11AM, about what time will the Disney bus pick me up at Beach Club for the airport?

I believe standard pickup time for magical express is 3 hours for domestic, 4 hours international. You can check your luggage at your resort for many airlines, which is awesome!

I believe standard pickup time for magical express is 3 hours for domestic, 4 hours international. You can check your luggage at your resort for many airlines, which is awesome!
+/- 15 minutes. So your assigned pickup will be sometime between 7:45 and 8:15. AND you are supposed to be at the designated location 15 minutes before the assigned time.

And you must have your luggage checked (if you elect to) at least 3 hours before your flight. This means walking away from the desk. In my opinion, I would plan on checking the luggage at least 30 minutes my assigned ME time.

I agree, 3 hours prior is the norm. Even on a "redeye" with a 5:30am departure it's 3 hours, yes even then.

I always call DME the day before and have them change my pick up time to 30 minutes earlier than they had assigned. Why? Too many times now the bus has picked me up and then spent the next hour making other stops before departing the property for the airport. This just happened to me last week but fortunately I had changed the original pick up time. The bus only made one pick up after mine but there was a family of approx 10 with ALL their luggage and it took more than 15 minutes to get everything and everyone loaded on the bus. Then we were in traffic on the highway.

The time you are given is not really the pickup time it's the departure time of the bus. That's why you need to be there 15 minutes early.

Thanks for all the information and tips. I think I will request an earlier time as well.
I much prefer extra time at the airport than worrying about what time I'm going to get there and how long the security line might be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter