disney building new planned community?

blewits

Wendy
Okay, I've searched the rumors board to no avail so I have to ask. It was brought to my attention today from one of our customers (at work), that Disney is building some type of new "town" or "planned community" near Ocala. Supposedly, this one is going to be "disney themed" whatever that means. Not like Celebration.

Anyone know about this? As I understand it, its been under construction (the new "town") for some time but I haven't heard anything about it until today.

Thanks in advance for any info anyone can add.

Wendy

No. However there are several communities under construction in Florida that sound like they may be Disney with names but they are not Disney owned.

The "Town of Harmony" in Osceola County. The "Town of Reunion" in Osceola County, and the "Town of Tradition" in Martin County.

The only such thing near Ocala that I know about is Jumbolair - basically a small community with a private airport and direct access to the houses from the runway via plane or jet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter