Disney Brides 2008 - 10 Year Board reunion

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by A whole new world, Jun 5, 2018.

1. A whole new world

A whole new world Disney Bride

Hello fellow Disney Brides and Disney Brides to be,

I haven't been on here for a while, but I was a Disney Bride November 2008. While I was planning my wedding in 2006 and 2007 we had a really great group going. I was wondering if any of the former brides from 2008 are still on here. Plus if anyone is planning a renewal Disney style.

xxx

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    PrincessJewel likes this.
  2. PrincessJewel

PrincessJewel Living our happily ever after...

Me! January 2018 WDW WP/GF wedding. Once a DisBride, always a DisBride. :)

This board was everything back then. It's hard to believe there was no Pinterest and Instagram back when we were planning lol.

We just had a 10 year celebration event in Disneyland earlier this year, it was so fun to celebrate. Are you guys doing anything special?

A whole new world likes this.
  3. A whole new world

A whole new world Disney Bride

I'm currently living in the Middle East. We're hoping to do something in the Japan Disney, and then back to Florida for our 15 years. I've got 2 kids now aged 8 and 6, so they will be a great age for our 15 years celebration in Florida.

I loved planning our wedding and seeing all the other peoples photo's. The people on this board became like family as we had so much in common. I love your pictures, they look amazing. xx

4. PrincessJewel

PrincessJewel Living our happily ever after...

That is so great, the parks in Asia are def on are list for one day!

Yes it was a special time with all the Dis Brides. And thank you so much, we had a blast with the photos.