Disney Bobble heads in cereal..........

kellyla

<font color=6666CC>Pooh Beanie-aholic<br><font col
Check for Mickey,Minnie,Goofy or Donald in Fruit Loops,Frosted Flakes and Rice Krispies(those are the only cereals I saw them in right now)They are three inches high.If you buy Hunny B's(Pooh cereal)and collect four tokens you can send away for four bobble heads(Pooh,Piglet,Eeyore and Tigger)plus a stand to put them on(A tree)You can also collect tokens on the other cereals to get a Castle stand for the other bobble heads.Looks like there will be alot of cereal in this house for a while,LOL!:D

Thanks Kelly! I was in the grocery store today and I forgot to check and see if we had them in the cereals here in Canada. I read about the bobble-heads on Mousesavers. I'd love to have the Mickey, Minnie, etc. set.

I was at the grocery store last night here in Canada and they did have the bobble heads. We got the Mickey & Minnie.

Susanne

I bought the Frosted Flakes and got Minnie.My kids really want Goofy and Donald.I hope this cereal goes on sale,LOL.:D

We have the Hunny B's cereal. But I didn't know that you CAN get the actual toys in cereals THANKS! I'll be buying a few boxes today! S

Well, I went to the store this afternoon and bought 3 boxes of cereals ~ Rice Crispies, Magix and Froot Loops and ALL had Goofy in them! I guess the extra two can be "traders". LOL! They didn't have any Frosted Flakes with bobble heads in them, have to check another grocery store!

Tim's already had 3 bowls of the Magix as I don't normally buy these types of cereals. :rolleyes:

Came into work yesterday and there was a Minnie bobble-head on my monitor. The guy who sits next to me got it from a box of Frosted Flakes and thought of me ! I found it especially funny since he is also one of a small group who feel I am in need of an "intervention" program because of my obsession with WDW (yeah, whatever ... he should meet my 3 sisters !)

Mary Liz

I was feeling so left out, but not anymore!! Now, I'm a Bobble head...
.collector!!! :jester:

Went grocery shopping after the Limeridge Meet, bought some Fruit Loops, and got a little Goofy! ;)

LOL, Congratulations, Kim! :) You are now an "Official Bobble-Head Collector!" :p

I went to another grocery store tonight and bought a box of Frosted Flakes and a box of Froot Loops. BOTH had Mickey in them. So now I have an extra Mickey and two extra Goofys. I don't seem to be having any luck getting different bobble-heads in each of the boxes. The kids think "I've lost it" but are enjoying the cereals! :rolleyes:

I'm a frustrated bobblehead collector! A&P has all of those cereals on sale this week, but the store here in town doesn't have any of the bobble head boxes out yet.:( I guess I'll have to try again in a different store.

Kathy, both grocery stores I went to had separate displays with the Bobble Head cereals at the end of the isles.. I noticed that they had the same cereals without the BHs in the regular cereal isles. I wondered if the BH cereals were just coming in and they still had to clear out the old cereals first? We have another couple of grocery stores in town, I intend to go to, too! I'll be bringing my "traders" on February 9! :p

Julie, they had the HoneyB's on display at the end, but all of the other cereals that were in that display were bobble headless.

Donald,where are you?I was able to get Mickey(Rice Krispies) and Goofy(Fruit Loops)last night.So if that duck would just appear I would be able to concentrate on my Hunny B's to get enough tokens to the Pooh gang.Is anybody going to send away for the Castle stand for their bobble's?It's $3.49 plus 2 tokens plus $6.99 shipping and handling).May have to think about this one seeing it will cost like $18 bucks for the complete set of Pooh's plus the tree.

Kelly, I just bought a box of Froot Loops with Donald in it! My collection of Mickeys and Goofys has been growing in my search, though. ;) I think I'll wait until we go through all the cereals we've got now before I attempt to find Minnie. :p I'm not going to bother with the castle stand so I can bring you lots of tokens if you are coming to the Feb. 9 meet.

Mike, they are about 3" or a little over, depending on hat/ears. Big heads, little bodies. Very cute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter