Disney Boardwalk studio or Disney Beach club resort at Christmas time?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Tammy A, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Tammy A

Tammy A Earning My Ears

Hello there! I am planning a special 5 night stay December 12th to December 17th for myself and my sweet fiance. I like the idea of being close to the boardwalk and the bakery there and also like the idea of a toaster and microwave in the room such as that in the studio but also love the Beach club's theme and the hot tubs at the Beach Club. Anyone have any feelings on what is the best choice at Christmas time for 2 adults, looking for a romantic getaway?

2. Hopefully

Hopefully DIS Veteran

This Christmas? It is highly unlikely that you will get a Boardwalk Studio Villa This year. I believe your Question is a moot point

10CJ likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. dansdad

dansdad DIS Veteran

There are studios available via cash for those dates.

5. dansdad

dansdad DIS Veteran

Our choice would be Boardwalk any time of year. BC is lovely, but Boardwalk is our #1 resort. It's fantastic at Christmas time too.

6. Hopefully

Hopefully DIS Veteran

Thanks I never really think of the cash inventory as, in my experience it is very expensive. That said, I am still surprised that it is available at DVC’s busiest time

7. DisneyWishes14

DisneyWishes14 DIS Veteran

I, personally, like BWI better for an adults' only trip. I think it is more romantic. BWV is also quite quiet, IMHO and I like that you can walk to EP and it's also closer to the DHS path as well. If cost isn't a factor, the BWV studio would be my choice. Plus it's more spacious as you won't have to pull the sofa bed out and you'll have a nice sitting area. I also love having a full size coffee pot!

8. OneinThree

OneinThree DIS Veteran

Not sure how Christmas comes into play here. Generally, these resorts have their own followings based largely on personal prefernces which are consistent year round.