• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney bells, Disney bells, Disney all the way! HEY! See ya real soon!

19.gif
Home.

Hope you slept well. Ok it's 6:15am, where's the pictures;)

Judi

MONICA! I missed you! :hug:
So glad you made it home safe. What lovely weather to come home to.

Have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!

We did!:thumbsup2 I'll be headed over to your report soon!

Hey Monica!! Hope you are having a great time. Today you should be eating at 50's PTC - we had Uncle Tim - food was alright but way too much.

You'll have to wait and find out!

As we join the Monica Family
5.gif

did y'all see the hidden Mickey?;) Ohhh, Ahhh

Hey Judi! You must be snowed in! Glad you joined in!

MK day for you today. And that Crystal Palace. Hope you have a better time there than us. Spectro is great & Wishes too - Have fun Kiddo!!:dance3:

Missed one of these things. Oh, what could it be?:rolleyes1

Well guys, I can tell you that Monica and her family arrived safely. We had a great time at MVMCP.

According to this quote you would be leaving the party at 10:46 PM, not so much! LOL, I ran you guys into the ground until after 12!:lmao:

How cute is that cake?? Will you make me one for my "real" birthday??

I saw this bag and she is not kidding, it was bulging at the seems!

Great time at MVMCP w/ Kimmy and Melissa. They couldn't get rid of us!:rotfl: Kimmy, I'll make you a cake if you come down to visit! Yes, our bag actually held up the touring plans w/ Kimmy! We used everything in it too!

Happy Birthday Megan!!! party:

:hug: Thanks for remembering! She's full blown two!:rotfl:

Monica, I really missed you yesterday. Hope you are having a safe trip home.

Thanks! I'll use my Saturday at work to get caught up on some reports! Maybe yours?:rolleyes1 No pressure!

It was so great to meet you and your family yesterday Monica! You are such a wonderful family - Sam and I had lots of fun! Thanks for letting us share in your last day of Disney fun! :hug:

Hope you guys are having a safe drive home - we're thinking about you!

:hug: You're so sweet! Sam's so pretty. The pics of Hunter and Sam are cute.

MONICA! I missed you! :hug:
So glad you made it home safe. What lovely weather to come home to.

Yeah, I'M FREEZING!!!! :eek:

Well, I just want to say I LOVE PHOTOPASS!!!! There are 250 original pictures, I enhanced them and there will be 470 on the CD! They are so good!:banana: I might have to wait on the trip report til I get the CD!:laughing: Well, I'll at least get day 1 up!

Hi! My mom is embarrased that we took so many pics and said not to tell anyone, but I knew you guys would understand! Oh, Scott we LOVED POR!

So glad u loved POR. It is so gorgeous. So when does this thing start, I am drooling waiting to see some pics. :lmao:
Actually I still have 3 finals to do so I will be kind of busy.

Um, it's not working for me.:confused3 It's called "Disney Bells and Pixie Dust". I'm too tired to come up with anything clever! How about, "I rode Soarin with a dog!"

Um, it's not working for me.:confused3 It's called "Disney Bells and Pixie Dust". I'm too tired to come up with anything clever! How about, "I rode Soarin with a dog!"

i was your first poster over there. :woohoo:

the link did not work for me.

Well no wonder I haven't posted on your trip report, I thought you were just adding it to this report and I hadn't seen any updates in the last couple of days (or so I thought) - come to find out you posted that you were starting it anew! Oh well, off to read that now! It's probably already 100 pages long, right?

Sara

I just finished your entire trippy... whew.
I tried to open the link to your report and it did not work. I cannot wait to hear about your trip.
your children are adorable.

I just finished your entire trippy... whew.
I tried to open the link to your report and it did not work. I cannot wait to hear about your trip.
your children are adorable.

Hi! Wow you read the whole thing?! Thanks! Sorry the links not working. I'll fix it tommorrow when I'm at work on a different computer. It's on the trip report board called "Disney bells and Pixie dust. Our Practically Perfect vacation". Luckily its stayed on page 1 so far! Hope to see you over there!

Ok everyone! I want everyone's honest opinion. Should I post pics? I'm very protective. I just got a little freaked when I saw people giving out SO much personal info. Last names, kids school name. There is a TR right now where the kids are wearing shirts with the school name on the front! Give me your thoughts!

My opinion? I don't post pics EVER --- names yeah i prefer that to all the "D" references mainly cause I get confused :rotfl2:

OH BTW I am loving your report!

My opinion? I don't post pics EVER --- names yeah i prefer that to all the "D" references mainly cause I get confused :rotfl2:

OH BTW I am loving your report!

Hi! I thought this pre trippie had been buried! Thanks for reading and I hope you join us over on my report soon.

Well, you will be disappointed with me. After much thought I posted pictures. I try to be protective of personal info. Most of the pictures on here have been deleted from Photobucket, but I am posting on my report. I catch so many mistakes and personal info on these boards and I wonder what people were thinking! I see last names, kids school names, small town names. It's crazy!

Thanks for reading and I hope to "see" you on my TR too!:thumbsup2

How the heck did this get unburied? I was confused for a moment LOL

Thank god, you posted pics, Monica! I can't read a TR without them. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter