• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney bells, Disney bells, Disney all the way! HEY! See ya real soon!

Monica, I just wanted to wish you a quick, quiet, safe drive to Disney and have a fantastic time :grouphug: !!!

I will breathe a sigh of relief when we pull into the resort parking lot! I don't mind driving, but I'll be glad when we arrive safe and sound free from incidents!

Bye guys!:cheer2:

Hey Monica!! Hope you are having a great time. Today you should be eating at 50's PTC - we had Uncle Tim - food was alright but way too much.

As we join the Monica Family
5.gif

did y'all see the hidden Mickey?;) Ohhh, Ahhh

MK day for you today. And that Crystal Palace. Hope you have a better time there than us. Spectro is great & Wishes too - Have fun Kiddo!!:dance3:

Well guys, I can tell you that Monica and her family arrived safely. We had a great time at MVMCP.

*This time next week we'll be leaving the party after a wonderful, festive evening!:santa:
According to this quote you would be leaving the party at 10:46 PM, not so much! LOL, I ran you guys into the ground until after 12!:lmao:

How cute is that cake?? Will you make me one for my "real" birthday??

I meant our BAG!!! It holds diapers, change of clothes, wipes, bib, etc, etc. The bag checkers hate us!
I saw this bag and she is not kidding, it was bulging at the seems!

It was so great to meet you and your family yesterday Monica! You are such a wonderful family - Sam and I had lots of fun! Thanks for letting us share in your last day of Disney fun! :hug:

Hope you guys are having a safe drive home - we're thinking about you!

WE'RE BACK!!!!!!
And we're exhausted! My feet are swollen, but it was so worth it! It was better than I had hoped! I won't give much away, but it was FABULOUS!!!! Hope to start my report soon! Missed ya guys!:hug:

:grouphug: WELCOME BACK!!!!! :grouphug:

I can't wait to hear all about your trip!!

Hey Tracy! Michelle and I thought of you while riding the Mexico boat!:lmao: Well, I was too busy to take notes so it'll be based on my memory and the 1000+ pictures that we took!:rolleyes1 This doesn't include Photopass!:laughing:

WELCOME BACK!!!

i also cannot wait to hear all about it.

Glad you made it home safely - I was worried about you guys driving through the night after spending all day in the parks. :eek: You must be exhausted! Glad you are back though! :hug:

Hey Tracy! Michelle and I thought of you while riding the Mexico boat!:lmao: Well, I was too busy to take notes so it'll be based on my memory and the 1000+ pictures that we took!:rolleyes1 This doesn't include Photopass!:laughing:

Now why would you be thinking of me while riding that :confused3 :rolleyes1 . I can't wait to see all those pictures :yay:.

WELCOME BACK!!!

i also cannot wait to hear all about it.

ooh look at all those pics. cannot wait.

Hi! My mom is embarrased that we took so many pics and said not to tell anyone, but I knew you guys would understand! Oh, Scott we LOVED POR!

welcome back to frozen ohio!

You're not kiddin! 26 degrees!:eek: It was actually borderline miserably hot yesterday in Disney! Yeah, I know, you don't want to hear it!:laughing:

Glad you made it home safely - I was worried about you guys driving through the night after spending all day in the parks. :eek: You must be exhausted! Glad you are back though! :hug:

Well, that makes for a good last trip report installment!:rolleyes1 There's a reason it took us almost 22 hours to get home!:eek:

OK, kids are in bed. My turn. NIGHT GUYS! (Oh, I'm gonna sleep ALL DAY then return the van in the afternoon so maybe start TR on Tues!):)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter