Disney bedding at Costco

michelle1

DIS Veteran
My kids are too old now but I saw the cutest bedding in Costco yesterday...6 piece bed in bag sets for $56.99. There was Sleeping Beauty, Hannah Montanna, Cars and Wall-E and were twin size.

That's an awesome deal. DD is moving into a double bed in the next month and I was going to buy princess bedding from Sears. Which Costco was is? (If its not in Ottawa, it may be worth getting a friend to get it for me)

Thanks for posting that. My 2 year old loves the princesses I am thinking Christmas present :goodvibes. Hopefully they are avalible in BC too

I've seen those at costco here in calgary too so I hope they are still available when I go next month for our monthly trip.... dd is turning 8 and wants to upgrade her room to hannah montana from little flowery pink and princess... dd 4.5 is so stuck on aurora too...cool thanks for the reminder!

That might make an interesting gift suggestion for my FIL for the girls, thank you! I don't know what he's going to do this year - our first Christmas without dMIL.

too bad it does not come in King-Size

Funny, I was thinking the same thing... Would be nice to get some decent looking Disney threads for our master bedroom. Even a chic Mickey print would suit me just fine. Guess I'll keep dreaming, since there is no way I'm paying DisneyShopping prices!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!