Disney Bachelorette October 2023! - WE ARE SO CLOSE - 14 Days!

TinkAriel111

Disney Addict
I am beyond excited to say that we have officially booked MY Disney World Bachelorette Trip! Let me start off by introducing everyone and then we will go into trip Details!

INTRODUCTION OF BRIDAL PARTY
IMG_0741.jpg
Me - Cori - THE BRIDE!!! :bride:
This will be my 12th trip to Walt Disney World!!!!!:mickeyjum

IMG_0331.JPG
Courtney - Matron of Honor (She just got Married Oct. 22nd) :stitch:

We have know each other for 12+ years!
This will be her 3rd trip to Walt Disney World! I may have created a monster with this one and Disney Trip but that is okay!

IMG_0335.JPG
Macy - Bridesmaid - Orange Crew Members Wife (There is a whole story about this)
We have known each other for at least 9-10 years!
This will be her 4th Trip to Walt Disney World but it have been over 10 years since she has been!

IMG_0336.JPG
Esther - Bridesmaid - Orange Crew Members Wife (Again...There is a whole story about this)
We have known each other for at least 3-5 years
This will be her 2nd Trip to Walt Disney World but it has been awhile since she has been.
IMG_0333.JPG

Wynde - Bridesmaid - Coworker and Friend
We have known each other and worked together for 2 1/2 years. She will be getting married the June before we go on this trip!
This will be her 2nd trip to Walt Disney World but again it has been awhile since she went!

IMG_0334.jpg
Randi Cook - Bridesmaid - Coworker and Friend

We have know each other for a year now.
This will be her 5th Trip to Walt Disney World but I do believe it has been a little bit since she has been.

:mickeyjum

NEXT UP: TRIP DETAILS!!!

Last edited:
ROUGH DETAILS OF TRIP:

Wednesday, October 4th: I know for a fact 5 of the 7 of us will be leaving after work on this day and driving about 2-3 hours. (Pray for us 5 girls all in one car for this trip) The other 2 girls live in the same town in Georgia so they will be riding together.

Thursday, October 5th : Travel and Arrive at Pop Century! (Unsure of what we will do when we arrive)

disney-s-pop-century.jpg

Friday, October 6th: Park Day (Magic Kingdom or Epcot - Depends on what night there is a MNSSHP - I want to avoid that day so my park day is not short)
Magic Kingdom.jpgSpaceship_Earth_and_entry_plaza_2021.jpg

Saturday, October 7th: Park Day (Magic Kingdom or Epcot - Depends on what night there is a MNSSHP - I want to avoid that day so my park day is not short)
1669915032930.png1669915042612.png

Sunday, October 8th: Check Out and Head Home

This trip is going to be a little weird as EVERY TIME I have been to Disney I am there a whole week and go to every park. It makes me sad to know I am going for just 2 park days.

This trip feels so far away! ( We are 307 days away!)

NEXT UP: Bachelorette Trip Gifts/Shirts

SMALL UPDATE:

We have just recently moved so I have not started on the gifts for the trip but we have 274 days!!!!

Congratulations! I had my bachelorette at WDW in 2021 and we also did one MK and one Epcot day, too. Only doing two parks worked out great for us because we had some Disney lovers and newbies.

Our arrival night we did a fireworks cruise out of GF and it was the most incredible Disney thing I've ever done, so I highly recommend looking into it. Or, hit up Jellyrolls at the Boardwalk for the dueling pianos!

One final recommendation is a Capture Your Moment photoshoot! They're currently $99 and available in all of the parks, but they tend to book quickly at the 60 day mark. We did one at MK and it was totally worth it; we got hundreds of photos all together, small groups, solos, etc.

Congratulations! I had my bachelorette at WDW in 2021 and we also did one MK and one Epcot day, too. Only doing two parks worked out great for us because we had some Disney lovers and newbies.

Our arrival night we did a fireworks cruise out of GF and it was the most incredible Disney thing I've ever done, so I highly recommend looking into it. Or, hit up Jellyrolls at the Boardwalk for the dueling pianos!

One final recommendation is a Capture Your Moment photoshoot! They're currently $99 and available in all of the parks, but they tend to book quickly at the 60 day mark. We did one at MK and it was totally worth it; we got hundreds of photos all together, small groups, solos, etc.
Thank you! I have never heard of Capture the Moment Photoshoot! I am definitely looking into that as well as the fireworks cruise.

I am beyond excited to say that we have officially booked MY Disney World Bachelorette Trip! Let me start off by introducing everyone and then we will go into trip Details!

INTRODUCTION OF BRIDAL PARTY
View attachment 722349
Me - Cori - THE BRIDE!!! :bride:
This will be my 12th trip to Walt Disney World!!!!!:mickeyjum

View attachment 722350
Courtney - Matron of Honor (She just got Married Oct. 22nd) :stitch:

We have know each other for 12+ years!
This will be her 3rd trip to Walt Disney World! I may have created a monster with this one and Disney Trip but that is okay!
View attachment 722351

Sarah - Bridesmaid - My Cousins Girlfriend
I have know her actually my whole life as we danced together when we were little then she happened to meet my cousin several years ago and they started dating! I love having her in the family!!
This will be her VERY FIRST Walt Disney World Trip!

View attachment 722352
Macy - Bridesmaid - Orange Crew Members Wife (There is a whole story about this)
We have known each other for at least 9-10 years!
This will be her 4th Trip to Walt Disney World but it have been over 10 years since she has been!

View attachment 722353
Esther - Bridesmaid - Orange Crew Members Wife (Again...There is a whole story about this)
We have known each other for at least 3-5 years
This will be her 2nd Trip to Walt Disney World but it has been awhile since she has been.
View attachment 722354

Wynde - Bridesmaid - Coworker and Friend
We have known each other and worked together for 2 1/2 years. She will be getting married the June before we go on this trip!
This will be her 2nd trip to Walt Disney World but again it has been awhile since she went!

View attachment 722359
Randi Cook - Bridesmaid - Coworker and Friend

We have know each other for a year now.
This will be her 5th Trip to Walt Disney World but I do believe it has been a little bit since she has been.

:mickeyjum

NEXT UP: TRIP DETAILS!!!

Small Update to the wedding party.

One of the bridesmaids had to be removed (not on bad terms). I will be working on a replacement in the near future.

BRIDESMAID REPLACEMENT UNDERWAY:

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday!!

I will be meeting with the bridesmaid replacement this coming Sunday to ask her to be in the wedding...

Unfortunately, I already am pretty sure she will not be able to attend the bachelorette trip to Walt Disney World since I had already invited her and she informed me she was not able to go. I am still going to extend the offer and if it is still a no then where we will be staying will change.

At that point, we will have 6 girls total going and can move to an All Star Music Suite (not my fav since all the All Stars share a bus but hey at least I am onsite!)

Last edited:

Wedding and Trip Update:

We have us a new bridesmaid!!!
Kaylin and I .jpeg

Kaylin and I go back to college and even her wedding! We have been through a lot in each others lives and have always been there to help each other. I have been with her through her announcing her first baby girl to getting married and bringing in a wonderful little boy.

And exciting news I got told today she will be attending the Disney Bachelorette Trip!!

:jumping1:

Happy Monday on a Tuesday:
As I sit here at work today with 260 days till my trip (feels like forever!) I want to just play around with all things Disney so I am going to share my thought/planning with you all! :cool1:

Rough Draft of Planning:

Wednesday, October 4th:

Depending on how work is the month leading up to this day will determine if I get to be off all day. For planning purposes we are going to say yes I am off all day.

This would give me all day to make sure the car is nice and clean and stocked for the trip (tissues, medicine, snacks, barf bags (matron of honor gets really car sick)

I will be ordering some extra organization things for my moms car as I will be driving it since there will be 5 of us in the car (5 girls one compact SUV 8+ hours to Walt Disney World :oops:)

Goal is to leave my house around 2pm but that depends on my Matron of Honor and her job it may be more like 6pm (ugh!)

If we leave around 2pm I would like to drive all the way and stay at a Disney Springs Hotel that way we have more time on Disney Property.

If not leaving till 6pm we will drive around 3 hours.

Thursday, October 5th:

If not driving all the way we will leave the hotel around 6:30 a.m. and head on to Walt Disney World!!!

We will not have a park reservation for this day so we will be probably doing the skyliner and Monorail Crawl.

If money allows we will do a nicer dinner in Disney Springs or at a resort. (I will see what I can pull together as the time grows closer.)

I have go to stop for now and do some work unfortunately.

It is FINALLY Friday:
I planned to do more updating throughout the week but that just didn't work out. So here I am to continue this rough plan.

Friday, October 6th:

This will be one of our park days. Either Magic Kingdom or Epcot. If this is MK we are looking to do breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table (I thought this would be a good fit for a bachelorette trip!)

Saturday, October 7th:

This will be one of our park days. Either Magic Kingdom or Epcot.

Sunday, October 8th:

Sadly we will have to leave and come home :sad2:

NEXT Update: Purchasing Items for the girls

Gathering Items:
With only 257 days left and a lot of wedding planning to do in between I have decided to start slowly purchasing everything I am giving or making the girls for the trip.

First - Here is a list of what I am doing:
- Monorail Crawl Shirt (Having my design made as I type this)
- Epcot Shirts
- Best Day Ever Bride Square Shirts
- Ears (I will share a picture of these shortly)
- Making Backpacks
- Making Water Bottles
- Making Survival Bags (Sample Bag added below)
- Tums
- Chapstick
- Hand Sanitizer
- Small First Aid Kit
- Liquid IV
- Pain Meds
(Trying to decide if there is anything else to add to the survival bags)
- I will be purchasing my girls Magic Bands (Want to do them all Black Glitter and Silver Glitter for me then put our names in vinyl on them)

I think this is everything but who knows I may add more LOL

image0.jpeg Here are our ears for the trip. I can't decide it I want to order other colors or just have these.

image1.jpeg Here is a sample survival bag I made to see if I would like it. I may change the color of the words but I think that is all I want to change.

I should this weekend be doing a backpack trial run so, if I get that done I will share it next.

Congrats on your engagement!
I'm just wondering if you have everyone's permission to post their personal info and face online. And since you are one bridesmaid down, I'll volunteer for the role!

Congrats on your engagement!
I'm just wondering if you have everyone's permission to post their personal info and face online. And since you are one bridesmaid down, I'll volunteer for the role!
My girls are aware of me doing the blog post and using their photo. They know this is my gateway of talking all things Disney bachelorette LOL. I would drive everyone else crazy if I talked about it as much as I would like to.

My girls are aware of me doing the blog post and using their photo. They know this is my gateway of talking all things Disney bachelorette LOL. I would drive everyone else crazy if I talked about it as much as I would like to.
I love that for you and I'm going to follow along.

Survival Kit Bags are made and Backpack....is melted LOL
So over the weekend my Matron of Honor came over and we started to work on making some items for the trip. I knew that the Survival Kit Bags wouldn't take that much to finish designing and make so we started there. Those turned out so cute. See the picture below. We then decided hey lets go ahead and try the sample backpack (only bought one to try first and thank goodness I did LOL) Well backpack didn't go so well..... we melted part of the bag and the zipper off.....We are working on a plan B for the bags as I still want them personalized and cute!
image0 (1).jpeg

Reactions: DLo
I finally have a small update! I have decided to go ahead and pick the magic bands for the trip as it looks like they are getting rid of the other magic bands and making you get the Magic Band+. Now I understand you do not need the band that you can just use your card or phone BUT I love the convenience of the bands so here is what I have decided!Magic Band - Options!.jpg

Need A Little Disney Magic!
I have been trying my best to work funds and deals to try and get all seven of us girls in one room at Saratoga or somewhere on property but no luck! I cannot believe it would be an additional $2,000+ to move from two rooms at Pop to one room that would hold us all!
I keep telling myself that this really doesn't matter as long as we are at Disney but I am just scared we will end up not even in the same building a Pop Century.
DINING:
On another note I think I have been thinking about dining options and I think the only thing we will book ahead of time is just the Breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table. The rest of our meals we will just wing and see what we feel like at that time.

Last edited:
Slight Change In Plans (MAYBE):
So the more I have been thinking about it the more I don't think we will do the monorail crawl on Thursday. I really just want to hit the Enchanted Rose as Beauty and the Beast is my favorite. This will also give us more time for Disney Springs that evening as that is a tradition for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter