DIsney Aulani....what they never mention

huhwhat

Mouseketeer
They never mention that Dianey Aulani is in the approach flight path to HNL airport.....damn those low Jets are loud !!!!!!!!

I used to live on Oahu and if you live there you get used to it :rotfl: My kids loved watching all the airplanes. We moved right before Aulani opened so I haven't been there but the resort area that it was built at was one of our favorite places to go. We loved the lagoons and the Paradise Cove Luau was our favorite.

They never mention that Dianey Aulani is in the approach flight path to HNL airport.....damn those low Jets are loud !!!!!!!!

It has been for years. We passed over those little beaches (and the now-named Marriott right next to Aulani) every single time we landed in Honolulu.:rotfl:

Aloha,

I live about 10 miles east of Aulani and the noise is minimal at best. There are about seven different landing patterns when the tradewinds are blowing and one of the seven flies near Aulani and over my home. My son loves to watch the F-22 Raptors and during RIMPAC (every other summer) the F-15s, A-10s and othe aircraft.

Something Aulani doesn't tell anyone is that during the winter months you can watch the whales from the hot tub facing the lagoon. My children and I watched them jump around in January of 2012. I notified the Front Desk and they were totally oblivious to the whales!

Second thing they don't tell you. Aulani is more beautiful than words can describe. Off the charts. My family is returning there again in March for five days and four nights. And we're not even leaving the resort.

Aloha,

I live about 10 miles east of Aulani and the noise is minimal at best. There are about seven different landing patterns when the tradewinds are blowing and one of the seven flies near Aulani and over my home. My son loves to watch the F-22 Raptors and during RIMPAC (every other summer) the F-15s, A-10s and othe aircraft.

Something Aulani doesn't tell anyone is that during the winter months you can watch the whales from the hot tub facing the lagoon. My children and I watched them jump around in January of 2012. I notified the Front Desk and they were totally oblivious to the whales!

Second thing they don't tell you. Aulani is more beautiful than words can describe. Off the charts. My family is returning there again in March for five days and four nights. And we're not even leaving the resort.

Sounds beautiful!

I haven't visited Hawaii yet, and it's something I'd really like to do.

Aloha,

I do not think it is more beautiful than words....I wish there was more of a grand hall, the lobby leaves a lot to be desired. The pool and big snorkeling tank are awesome. We stayed ay Marriot Vaca Club in a 2br /2bath villa for the same price and it was more relaxing......Disney is Disney...non stop ! It was nice to have a few quiet days at the Marriot

we stayed at the Marriott next door and didnt even notice the planes.

Aulani is beautiful!! we were able to visit in June 2012 ( it was finished yet). we are hoping to visit next summer!!

Aloha,

Sounds wonderful. But I doubt I'd spend that type of money or my points on a place that is 10 miles from my house.

After spending days at Aulani I will say all of Dis Resorts have crappy beds !!!!! The resort is beautiful but one can not see the ocean from the pool because they built it up with fake rocks, etc.....

We were there for 10 days in October and the planes were not an issue. I'm sensitive to sound and it wasn't a big deal. My son loved looking at them from the beach.

The hotel is beautiful! We are going back in May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter