Disney- April? HELP!

futurecastmember

"out on your vacation baby, that's my destination,
We were thinking about going to WDW from the first to the second week in April, but most of the resorts are very crowded! Am i just planning late, or will there be an event that i just dont know about! help please!
thanks.

Hi Kelly,

Disney just released a Magic Your Way discount for that time frame, so that's likely increasing room demand. Spring break usualy runs between Presidents Day weekend and mid-April, so you're also catching the tail end of Spring Break.

we're going apr 12-20. i will probably end up pulling all my hair out by going during one of the busiest weeks at WDW, but it's spring break for my kids so it couldn't be avoided...

i know that the flower and garden festival is going on in april and grad nites are happening apr 18, 19 and apr 25, 26. that will add crowds...

Is it really going to be that crowded in April???? We're going the 8th-14th. Yikes!

it might not be too bad. i've just heard when school is out, the crowds are in @ WDW. and there are so many different spring breaks, it hard to tell when will be the busiest. we went the end of march last year and i didn't think it was bad. but that's MARCH not april...

and to me, MK always feels packed because it's so small. or i should say, not spread out like epcot center.

I'm going April 9-17th. I've checked out the thread where everyone list their spring break and from what I can tell-Going from mid-week to mid-week hopefully will work. The New England states have spring break during this time and also parks of Kentucky.
I went two years ago the first week of May and it was great-with Easter being earlier this year-it's really the same number of weeks after Easter as then. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.

we're going 4/18 - 4/26. we're currently booked at saratoga, but keep trying to change resorts...no luck everything is booked up. We're trying boardwalk, wilderness, 2 places we've always wanted to stay.

The only place open is CB. I keep trying, as we're at the 45 day/final pymt mark, trying to see if anything opens up.

Yep, it's spring break time! Many schools scheduled their breaks around the Easter holidays, so it's bound to be pretty busy. At least the weather will be more pleasant than the also-busy summer season!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter