Disney and Non A-Z Rolodex swaps. see update last page

Looks like we need two more people (or a couple people to take more spots) to get to 13 on the Disney group. I'd happily make the # just because if we can get 2 more.

I'll drop from the non-Disney set and that gives you 13, so each person could make 2.

Looks like we need two more people (or a couple people to take more spots) to get to 13 on the Disney group. I'd happily make the # just because if we can get 2 more.

I'll drop from the non-Disney set and that gives you 13, so each person could make 2.

Jen -- I have two spots in non-disney. I could drop a spot, then you can keep yours:thumbsup2

I was going to say the same thing. Or, if we each do two letters, I can just keep my two for my one set. I don't have to be counted as two sets.

I can join the Disney to help bring it towards 13 (it will be 12 with me)- I would do R for either Rabbit or Roo- I will decide as I make them and F for flounder.

If we are going with 13 people and need a second letter each, I can do I for Incredibles. But, if you want to keep it open to others first, that's fine, too!

Are we picking our 2nd choices? If so, I'll do B and Z to go with my existing 2 in the WDW grp.

Hmmm...I think I better drop the everyday group. I'm sorry. We are waiting for DH to get his start date for work. If he doesn't report until Sept, then we will try to re-book our Aug/Sept WDW vacation. I won't have enough time to complete everything if we go on vacation. If he finds out his report date before you close and we don't go on vacation, I could fill in spots.

Has anyone claimed B yet for the Disney group? if not, I'll do a Belle/Beast theme for this as my second letter. I already am signed up for G.

Oops...saw Susan got B. i'll go check on a different letter.

Is it too late for me to sign up? I was away and just got back. If it's not too late, what letters are still available?

Terri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter