Disney and Netflix reach exclusive deal

I don't have netflix but I am very interested now. Is there a way to search their library?

Also, do they have Micky Mouse Club House on there? If I dropped cable and he couldn't watch it, there would be a mutiny.

What about Thomas the Tank Engine?

I don't have netflix but I am very interested now. Is there a way to search their library?

Also, do they have Micky Mouse Club House on there? If I dropped cable and he couldn't watch it, there would be a mutiny.

What about Thomas the Tank Engine?

The only Mickey Mouse Clubhouse right now is the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Road Rally (48 min).

There is a TON of Thomas the Tank Engine however.

Great news for us. We dropped HBO two years ago in favor of Netflix instant streaming.

We had a lot of the newer Disney movies for a while through a Netflix exclusive with Starz. But that stopped about a year ago.

So happy to get some of the classic Disney flicks now.:cool1:

Very good news ! Although I hope this does not ruin the chances for Blu-ray releases for some movies like Tarzan :confused:

Just checked today. All the Tinkerbell movies (not Secret of the Wings), Dumbo, both Pochantas movies, Air Bud (volley ball, soccer), Air Buddies (orig. and spooky), Search for Santa Paws, Tigger movie, Great Mouse Detective, and Rescuers Down Under so far. Pretty good, Netflix.

LOL,
Didn't Netflix offer Starz $300 million when they were trying to negotiate with them?
So now Starz doesn't have the money and it doesn't have Disney. The CEO needs be fired. I hope they film and post it on Youtube so it can win the "epic fail" of 2012 title.

Go onto instantwatcher.com and you can search for movies and see new upcoming movies!

Disco said:
LOL,
Didn't Netflix offer Starz $300 million when they were trying to negotiate with them?
So now Starz doesn't have the money and it doesn't have Disney. The CEO needs be fired. I hope they film and post it on Youtube so it can win the "epic fail" of 2012 title.

:rotfl:

I'm excited about what is apparently going to come, but I kind of think Disney shouldn't have indicated catalog titles would be available on Netflix immediately. OK, a couple are there, but very few given the size of the catalog! I wonder how long we'll wait?

I watched one of the Tinkerbell movies on Netflix yesterday - adorable! I'll probably buy it on DVD to keep it forever. :goodvibes

VERY excited about this. They are also expanding the live action tv shows as well. We kicked cable to the curb for Netflix and this just makes that a better idea. Plus netflixs has a safe just for kids browsing experience.

It's great to see additional Disney titles on Netflix. I'm looking forward to even more selection soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter