Disney album help

scraphappy92

Mouseketeer<br><font color=deeppink>Give me Kenny
I am making an album for a local auction. It is going to be a Disney vacation album and I am trying to figure out what layouts to put in. So far I was planning:

An opening page
Itinerary page
Two pages for each of the parks: MK, MGM, AK, EPCOT
Everyone loves a parade (2 pages)
What a character (2 pages)

What else would you include? I want the album to be 20-24 pages (it is 8x8). I wasn't sure about the water parks because we have never gone to them in our trips and I am not sure if everyone goes. Maybe something on Downtown Disney? Fireworks?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

I would do a page or two on Downtown Disney, maybe a meal page, and definitely the fireworks... I'll put some thought into this today since I'm going to scrapbooking and I'll let you know if I come up with anything else..

How about

**lodging
**quiet times
**favorite moments

Maybe leave a few pages untitled so they could put in their own headings--if they do water parks, mini golf, etc.

I scrapbook also. I always do 2 pages of our Disney resort. I also do pages for the waterparks (we always go several times each trip).

I also do 2 pages for Downtown Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter