**Disney After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

I called to purchase my tickets and have to pick them up at will call. They gave me my ticket number and I added them to my account, but I can’t book fp. Am I doing something wrong?

Also, can I pick up the tickets before the event?

I called to purchase my tickets and have to pick them up at will call. They gave me my ticket number and I added them to my account, but I can’t book fp. Am I doing something wrong?

Also, can I pick up the tickets before the event?

Do you have other FPs booked that day?

Do you have other FPs booked that day?
No. We have 3 day park hopper tickets and those fp are booked Monday-Wednesday. We don’t have anything for Thursday. The tickets are also not showing up in my plans even though I can see them when I look at my linked tickets.

Actually when we were there in December for MVMCP, I was able to buy the special merchandise early. I was specifically looking for a shirt that I worried might sell out. And I wanted to do this before the party started. I went to look for them and found them in the Emporium. All the event merchandise was kinda roped off close to the back. I had to show my wristband in order for the CM to let me go through. Now I don't know if this was normal procedure or what time it was. It is possible it could've been right before MK was closing to regular guests. Or it may have just been a one time thing, so you might have to wait until the party actually starts like Angi said.

I bought my stuff this same way for the first MVMCP last Nov. I was following along on twitter to see if it was open and had everything I needed. It was before I got in line to meet the 7D so it was probably before 5. The only bummer was they had stuff spread out and not everything in one area. But the villians stuff doesn't seem to be a lot unless there's more that they didn't share in the preview. I'd like a pin and didn't see that there. But it would be nice if they have it early, though I'm going to the last one so I guess it's what I can still get at that point. It was nice to be able to buy stuff before the party started though.

I can't wait to hear about how the first VAH goes!

Also, I assume the popcorn, ice cream and drinks aren't included with the DAH credentials until after 10 pm, correct?

Well, tomorrow night we shall learn what this Villains stuff is all about.

As a reminder, for those heading to a Villains event, don’t forget to log your date here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/magic-kingdom-“villains-after-hours”-summer-2019-date-poll.3747348/
If we have any kindly scouts in the vicinity of exclusive Villain treat locations (Tortuga Tavern, Storybook Cafe, Main Street Bakery, Sleepy Hollow... etc), please also let us know if those are being sold to the wristbanded folks before 10pm. I'm guessing not, but I figure it might be possible. Thanks in advance, and have fun tomorrow night!

I know the regular DAH they don't kick people out of the parks at 10pm. I'm assuming they will for the Villians party because of the stage shows?

Hi Here now!
Regarding the Villains Exclusive Merchandise: the Maleficent ears and the Disney Villains dress were both available at Disney Springs last night. The dress was at The Dress Shop at Cherry Tree Lane for $128, and the ears were at D-Style (didn't check the price). (you can see both items here: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ise-available-at-disney-villains-after-hours/)

Last night we hit the Character Warehouse Outlet. Lots of Nightmare Before Christmas items, so if anyone needed a last minute Jack Skelelington costume for the event you could snap a cheap one. Also Haunted Mansion baby clothes sets (newborn to 6 months), some villains jewelry, and assorted plushies. I'm not sure if we count him as a villain but Kylo Ren's light saber was on sale Not a huge haul for a Villain fan but if you've got time to kill it might be worth a stop. The biggest nod to the event was a sign as you walked into the outlet advertising Villains After Hours tickets.

Going tonight! Hoping the thunderstorms clear out by the start of the event and the weather is cooler. We don’t plan on riding a lot just mainly going for the lower crowds and cooler weather. I’ll try to report later what I see as far as event exclusive merchandise and food.

Side note: I waited too late to figure out a costume or some kind of villain attire and can’t believe that I can’t find any kind of villain themed clothing anywhere in Disney! The only thing I’ve seen is the villain themed dress by the Dress Shop in Disney Springs, but I didn’t really want to spend that much. Maybe I’ll buy an event exclusive t shirt tonight and throw it on :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!