**Disney After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

Saw Tim Tracker on BTMRR towards the beginning of DAH last night. Was two parties ahead of me. A few people were yelling out at him. Was super cool to see him at the park. I asked if he would let me take a pic which he was cool with. He sat a few rows being me on our train. Super cool. His hair was magnificent in real life :)

My last DAH trip was August 18. I felt last night wasn’t too packed but we got less done for some reason.

We did:

Jungle Cruise (on line around 7:50ish)
Tiki Room
PoTC
Splash
BTMRR
Haunted Mansion
Small World
Little Mermaid
Pooh
Space Mountain
Buzz
Peter Pan
Mine Train

We went at a pretty chill pace. We circled back to Peter Pan because the line appeared long (spilling out of the inside queue area). Mine Train appeared long too and was posted 15-20 mins. By the time we circled back to PP it was a walk on. Mine train we got on line at 10:45pm, we were off the train at 11:01.
I’m seriously so jealous of you guys for meeting tim. Dh and I watch his videos every night during dinner

Before I forget Peter Pan was running all night although it wasn’t showing on the app (someone mentioned it) the wait was 20-25 min all night the cm said ..

Before I forget Peter Pan was running all night although it wasn’t showing on the app (someone mentioned it) the wait was 20-25 min all night the cm said ..

Thank you for the info~I was the one wondering why it wasn't showing last night.
I thought wait times weren't so bad last night all things considered.
We're going end of March ~ so I'm sure the waits will be a bit longer with spring break in full swing.
Luckily I have older kids!

Thank you for the info~I was the one wondering why it wasn't showing last night.
We're going end of March ~ so I'm sure the waits will be a bit longer with spring break in full swing.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen Peter Pan above a 25 minute wait for dah. Not on our nights at least

Did you watch the fireworks from the front of the castle and then make your way to the rides?

We didn’t plan too well to be honest. We had dinner at Morimoto and then got to the park right at 8pm. Took longer to get to MK than we thought. That was on me. We hit the front gate right before 8 and didn’t make it to the people mover until 8:20.

Still had a good time though

We didn’t plan too well to be honest. We had dinner at Morimoto and then got to the park right at 8pm. Took longer to get to MK than we thought. That was on me. We hit the front gate right before 8 and didn’t make it to the people mover until 8:20.

Still had a good time though

Thanks we are going end of March and I'm trying to plan my strategy!

We have a hopper ticket so heading over to MK earlier in day and eating early dinner at Skippers (DD's request) we have FPs in MK and will be making our way around starting in Adventureland after dinner pre event time and will just keep making are way around counterclockwise ending in Tomorrowland at Space DD favorite.

We rode it about 10:30. Posted a 15 min wait but It was walk on. We had to walk the whole queue. When we came off it looked like they were skipping the queue.

Enjoying some pool time at the contemporary on this gorgeous day before After hours! So excited ! Left ga at 4 and made it by noon! Off topic but we were upgraded from a lake view to club level for 150 extra for both nights! Crazy AMAZING!!
Their Club Level us THE BEST!!!
We have found a new Disney "home". That staff is outstanding, and the location is superb! Enjoy your stay!

Me too! Every time I get a notification that someone has posted on this thread I think, THIS IS IT...new dates have been released!! My heart can't take it...I may have to un-notify myself :).
I'd say we are MUCH more likely to see new dates released during the week vs on the weekends.

I am starting to believe that if they aren’t announced by this week they won’t be. H2O glow nights that start at the very end of May into the summer have been out for awhile...

I’m seriously so jealous of you guys for meeting tim. Dh and I watch his videos every night during dinner
Me too! He was at Animal Kingdom Lodge while I was there and missed him. We were also at BTMR around that same time. So close!

I'd say we are MUCH more likely to see new dates released during the week vs on the weekends.
I am starting to believe that if they aren’t announced by this week they won’t be. H2O glow nights that start at the very end of May into the summer have been out for awhile...
I am pretty much thinking they aren't going to have them in May at this point, but will agree that if not announced this week, they they probably are not happening

So have the EMM.

I’m going in June. They better keep the parks open later than they currently are now (especially MK). 10pm is WAY too early for busy season

Just planned a trip today for DD8 and myself to go to the last (current) event on April 11. It's actually her birthday. I'll wake her up that morning and say "Surprise! You're not going to school... we leave for the airport in an hour!"

I went last year with DH, so I have a new MB. Her current Magic Band is an old one - so it's likely not working any more. Does she need a MB for After Hours? We have a family trip planned for Sept, so she'll be getting a new one then, so if she doesn't NEED one, I may just have her do without.

We also want so bad to meet the Tim Tracker. They seem truly nice and I watch them every morning while I drink my tea. So much better than the news! Their new podcast is hilarious. Non Disney random things podcast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!