**Disney After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

Does anyone know (because this is also tradition) do they do the Kiss Goodnight at the end of the event? Or will we miss the Villains at the train station if we wait for the Kiss?
I do not remember them running the kiss goodnight on 6/13. The last stage show is at 1 then Maleficent does her final tour at 1:20, so we were hanging around the end of Main Street for a while after closing. Unless they ran it at like 2? But we were gone by then, maybe someone else can report on that?

Our plan of attack for tomorrow night:
  • Dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe-6:40 pm
  • Take boat to MK and get wristbands for DAH
  • Splash FP 7:55-8:55 pm
  • Buy Villains merch at pirates gift shop
  • Thunder Mountain FP 9:05-10 pm
  • Ride Pirates a little after 10 pm
  • Ride People Mover
  • Pick up Hades ornament at Star Traders in Tomorrowland
  • Ride Space Mountain
  • Reride things and/or get Maleficent cone
  • Watch stage show-1 am (get there 10 minutes early by Partner Statue)
  • Watch Maleficent float come through-1:20 am (go to end of Main Street)

Our plan of attack for tomorrow night:
  • Dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe-6:40 pm
  • Take boat to MK and get wristbands for DAH
  • Splash FP 7:55-8:55 pm
  • Buy Villains merch at pirates gift shop
  • Thunder Mountain FP 9:05-10 pm
  • Ride Pirates a little after 10 pm
  • Ride People Mover
  • Pick up Hades ornament at Star Traders in Tomorrowland
  • Ride Space Mountain
  • Reride things and/or get Maleficent cone
  • Watch stage show-1 am (get there 10 minutes early by Partner Statue)
  • Watch Maleficent float come through-1:20 am (go to end of Main Street)
Hope it goes well- I have a similar plan for 7/11- except I'm aiming for 7DMT around 10:30 and probably a few stops for soda/water along the way, too!

Hope it goes well- I have a similar plan for 7/11- except I'm aiming for 7DMT around 10:30 and probably a few stops for soda/water along the way, too!
We are skipping 7DMT because we don’t like it that much. I didn’t put in when we’ll get snacks and drinks because we just stop whenever we see a short line. Idk if I’ll be posting during the event but I’ll post something Friday

We are skipping 7DMT because we don’t like it that much. I didn’t put in when we’ll get snacks and drinks because we just stop whenever we see a short line. Idk if I’ll be posting during the event but I’ll post something Friday
I wouldn't expect updates from the event- you want to maximize that time! Thanks for being willing to share your plan and (eventually) how it went!

I thought I was the only person in the world who didn’t get the hype over that ride!

Enjoy the party, and I’ll look forward to your update tomorrow! :D Three weeks to go for me!!

I thought I was the only person in the world who didn’t get the hype over that ride!

Enjoy the party, and I’ll look forward to your update tomorrow! :D Three weeks to go for me!!
I’m sure if you have little ones it makes complete sense but for two adults who like thrill rides it doesn’t lol.

hopping onto this thread, not sure if i'm in the right place though. i was considering mk dah 8/29 but not sure if i am going to be at swe opening. if i do that which is crazy early morning doing dah mk is crazy idea. right?

hopping onto this thread, not sure if i'm in the right place though. i was considering mk dah 8/29 but not sure if i am going to be at swe opening. if i do that which is crazy early morning doing dah mk is crazy idea. right?
I don't think anyone will tell you it's crazy (after all, we are all Disney fans) but it is ambitious! I guess it depends what your priorities are and if you can get some rest in between parks. You maybe so excited you may be able to do it.

When we went in May we had to rearrange our flight at the last minute and when we got to WDW we hit the parks all day. By the time we went to bed we had been up for 40 hours!

Here in line waiting for pirates. They’re holding us in line until 10 to let us through with the live actors. We rode splash with a fp, bought villain merch, rode btmr with a fp during the fireworks (our favorite!), and got some drinks. They started drinks and ice cream 10 minutes early but not popcorn.

Not sure if this has been posted here yet, but to my fellow AP brethren that attended the first 3 VAH, call the passholder line and they will mail you the Hades ornament. I’m told to give it about 2 weeks.

Will try to call tomorrow. Probably be out by the time I get the chance to call

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter