**Disney After Hours - Animal Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

I'm just wondering if it's worth it... when is it and when isn't it?
It’s not worth it if you already have a lot of mk days planned out. My other reason would be if you’re going during a time with short park hours or heavy crowds. Otherwise I would say it’s always worth it.

Do you have other ticket media??? That seems silly early!!! But also awesome for you.
Yes, we used a regular park admission to get in around 2. It poured earlier so we hung around our resort til the rain stopped. I asked a CM a question about After Hours and was told we could activate our ticket and get our wristband at 3. We’re in line for the safari now.

Haven’t done Bug in ages. How long has the Hopper animatronic been broken? We only got the audio portion.

Also rode Na’vi for the first time. I liked it more than expected after reading so much negativity.

My boyfriend rode Flight. He liked it but couldn’t believe it’s the most popular current attraction in the resort.

We both liked Tiffins. I more than he did. I had the butter chicken; my guy the halibut. Andrew is a great server!

Just got back home, here's my report:
arrived at 7:05, no wait to get in at all
Had a fp for RoL cause I was streaming it, the show was beautiful as always, from there (9:15) went over to EE expecting a bit of a wait, was surprised that we walked on to the ride picking whatever row we wanted (first row had a line but only 2 parties were waiting) rode EE 3 times, Dinosaur once, stopped to take a lot of pictures along the way to Pandora. Navi said 15 minutes, it was a walk on, FoP said 20 minutes it was about 5 min wait for the first pre show (I seriously wish the pre shows were shorter) after we decided to just take in the amazing feels of an empty park. My DD18 took it upon herself to eat as much ice cream as she could, she ended up eating 6 of them, I was happy that at Pandora they had the Coconut and Moara bars, had 3 in total, we took 3 bottles of water and 2 boxes of popcorn
The only complaint was that the Tree of Life did not have the awakening segments, the animals would wake up but they did not do any awakening shows.
Personally I would say it was worth it especially if you take advantage of the 2 hours prior to the event starting. We actually left around 11:45pm so we could have done more rides, we just chose not to

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!