**Disney After Hours - Animal Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

Lol, I’m not chicken (I was looking for a reason to go anyway), but it wouldn’t let me buy tickets. Sold out I guess!

Really would love to know the guest count at DAK. The least discussed/talked about DAH on the DIS and the most sellouts of this DAH season. Seems like they have to be capping things to manage FoP, to some extent?
I hope so. I did the DAH MK one and although it will be hard to compare the two crowd-wise since MK has so many more attractions being offered I will do my best to do it and a full report next Wednesday

I guess the last date IS sold out. The calendar is no longer available on the website. I hope that means they will release new dates very soon!!!

It was saying dates through June for AK this morning but of course there were no dates in May or June. The MK is still saying through May, again no dates in May.

At this point, any activity on the ap is a good thing, one way or the other! Time to stalk!

Animal Kingdom DAH is gone completely on the App now. Anyone else notice? Maybe they are adding!

Last edited:

It's still on my opening page under "Spotlight." Maybe I'll try logging out and back in...

ETA: That didn't change anything.

I'

I think it's gone from the "buy tickets" page, probably still in spotlight.

Okay, I went there and had to scroll down but it's still on the page. It says "Sold Out" now, but I can still click on it and see information and everything. Weird if you guys can't.

Yes...I can see it in the spotlight section as being sold out. But it’s gone from the buy tickets section. Initially I went straight to the buy tickets and didn’t look at the spotlight.

Not on my app either but it was this morning. It is under highlights, but when I click on it, says sold out.

This is on the website under Special Event Tickets, DAH AK.

Not Currently Available
Tickets will be available closer to the event dates. Please check back.
I did not see that on the website, just the calendar marked sold out.

Edited to add- I found it looking under special events as you did.

Liz:rose:
When I open the Disney App on my phone and scroll down a bit on the opening page, I see "Spotlight" and below that is Disney After Hours at Animal Kingdom.

Ahhhh found it Thank you so much!:D
What ive noticed in the past when events say sold out they're actually loading dates and times. Hopefully this is true for the DAH events.
Liz:rose:

:rotfl: Figures I already booked a fireworks party for the night it's available when we're there. Thankfully I was lucky enough to get FP's for FOP. Now I'll just wait on September :) Wish they didn't wait so long to release them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter