Disney 65th Merchandise Superthread

If it says that then they might just have one left! Ask a worker they might have them in the back- that’s how I got my stuff they went and looked for me!

Still trying to get that throw but good luck. If sells out so fast when it restocks it seems like impossible to make it to checkout.
I finally got one in my cart and through checkout on Friday.

Edit: It was only yesterday that I got it in my cart and through checkout. Covid is making days blend together.

Last edited:
This morning the throw showed up as available but disappeared before I could get through checkout. Still not sure if they have been available and just are all gone or if they haven't released them yet.

This morning the throw showed up as available but disappeared before I could get through checkout. Still not sure if they have been available and just are all gone or if they haven't released them yet.
They have actually come back in stock. It took several tries but I finally got one in my cart and through checkout at 3:29am Pacific time Sunday and it shipped out this afternoon.

They have actually come back in stock. It took several tries but I finally got one in my cart and through checkout at 3:29am Pacific time Sunday and it shipped out this afternoon.
I've continued refreshing the page all day but so far nothing. I'm afraid maybe I missed my chance.

My lunchbox arrived on Saturday -- I love it! (Even DH likes it! He wants a matching thermos!) Oddly, it shipped in a large box with absolutely no padding whatsoever. All the way from Indiana. I am amazed that there is no damage!

If it says that then they might just have one left! Ask a worker they might have them in the back- that’s how I got my stuff they went and looked for me!

Still trying to get that throw but good luck. If sells out so fast when it restocks it seems like impossible to make it to checkout.
Well, I didn't find it. Nuts. I'll keep trying. I'm signed up for the restock notification.

I don't know if it's just my Target or all of them, but apparently the online inventory is off. It showed that they had the Mad Hatter Funko in stock so I ran up there and nope. I asked someone and he said that he hasn't seen them since they first got them, and that someone came yesterday asking for it because it said it was in stock, so he looked everywhere for it and they don't actually have it.

So if your Target says it has 65th merch, it may or may not be accurate.

I don't know if it's just my Target or all of them, but apparently the online inventory is off. It showed that they had the Mad Hatter Funko in stock so I ran up there and nope. I asked someone and he said that he hasn't seen them since they first got them, and that someone came yesterday asking for it because it said it was in stock, so he looked everywhere for it and they don't actually have it.

I’ve seen the Mad Hatter pop a few times at our Target so they’ve definitely restocked it. I think the app is pretty inaccurate which is a bummer.

I managed to get the throw with the restock notification this morning around 6:30AM (mountain)- this time I made I sure I only had one card attached to my account so I could just click through as fast as possible- that seems to be key!

I’ve seen the Mad Hatter pop a few times at our Target so they’ve definitely restocked it. I think the app is pretty inaccurate which is a bummer.

I managed to get the throw with the restock notification this morning around 6:30AM (mountain)- this time I made I sure I only had one card attached to my account so I could just click through as fast as possible- that seems to be key!
Yay!

Target's website is notoriously bad when it comes to inventory for stores. It's a huge source of frustration for employees there. My local store showed they had regular inventory (not even limited, just "in stock") of the Spiderman PS4 Slim awhile back and they were getting calls from hella far away because they were the only one for hundreds of miles that said they had stock (Surprise! They had none. Site was 100% broken and they had been calling to get it fixed for days; I think it took a couple weeks to fix it).

Finally, I just received a shipping notification for the Loungefly DL 65th mini back pack. YAY!!!! Disney gave up on cancelling my orders..:rotfl:
Maybe they sent someone to the Downtown Disney store to get one to send me.. 😉

So I've been getting notifications on the 65th throw at Target. 4 or 5 times early each morning. Haven't been able to get one to stick yet. I'm starting to wonder if it's just a malfunctioning app.

Hooray! Have you seen the white backpack that is supposed to be released next month? I hope we don't go through this all over again for that one...
I've seen it. It's kinda nice how the straps zip together and how it has a large front pocket.

DL 65.jpg

BoxLunch has some exclusive Disneyland 65th merch available. They have a couple Loungefly bags, a lanyard, a pin, a puzzle and Peter Pan and Mr. Toad Funkos.

13942230_av1.jpg 13942228_hi.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!