Disney 65th Merchandise Superthread

I broke down and got the 65th backpack on eBay. But, because you never know with eBay, I bid on two, and won both of them (one of them at list price plus shipping, one $11 more plus shipping). So I guess I'm going to have to re-eBay one of them. I'm just happy to have one.
Which backpack? The Shop Disney/WOD or Target?

I broke down and got the 65th backpack on eBay. But, because you never know with eBay, I bid on two, and won both of them (one of them at list price plus shipping, one $11 more plus shipping). So I guess I'm going to have to re-eBay one of them. I'm just happy to have one.
If you haven’t paid for both you should try canceling one of your orders. That happened to me with the target tee and the seller let me cancel on one of them.

:rotfl2: Yesterday I picked up The Child throw from Kohl's for myself. I sent a picture of it to DS21 and DS19 also away at college to show them how cute it is. I honestly didn't think either of them would want it. DS21 immediately responded with "I want that too". I must not be as good a mom as you though because I did not pack it up to send to him, and I told him I was keeping it. He ordered his own within half an hour.
Nah, I'm not that much better. I told her it wasn't for keeps. I need it back eventually. I worked way too hard to get that thing. Her package (along with the winter coat she didn't bring) arrives today just in time for the first show of the season.

Alas, all that work to score the DL 65th mini back pack (Disney version) was for naught. The shipping notification I received on 10/16 was Disney creating a shipping label for FedEx, but according to FedEx Disney never gave them the package. I called Disney and was told all I can have is a refund. No way to get someone to look into what actually happened to my hard fought, hard won bag... boo! >:(

Alas, all that work to score the DL 65th mini back pack (Disney version) was for naught. The shipping notification I received on 10/16 was Disney creating a shipping label for FedEx, but according to FedEx Disney never gave them the package. I called Disney and was told all I can have is a refund. No way to get someone to look into what actually happened to my hard fought, hard won bag... boo! >:(
:( Ugh! That happened with my peter pan pins. They "shipped", but I never got them, and it was deemed lost. They gave me a $30 credit to use on shopdisney. I lucked out and found a set for $25 on Poshmark.

Booooo! (Said in that Princess Bride crone tone...) Sent you a PM.

I'm so sorry :sad:

Be sure to check they refund the shipping when the refund comes through. There's been some chatter in the MMMA and key groups that some are only getting refunds for the merch + tax, but not shipping lately and it seems to be on purpose :crazy2:

ETA: Well. If there was shipping which there actually might not have been on this bag now that I think about it lol. But good to know for future.

I'm so sorry :sad:

Be sure to check they refund the shipping when the refund comes through. There's been some chatter in the MMMA and key groups that some are only getting refunds for the merch + tax, but not shipping lately and it seems to be on purpose :crazy2:

ETA: Well. If there was shipping which there actually might not have been on this bag now that I think about it lol. But good to know for future.
There was shipping added because I was getting the bag with my AP30OFF. I will definitely make sure I get the shipping cost as well. Thank you!

Okay, okay...FedEx swore they were never given the package and shopDisney customer service was pretty sure the package never left the warehouse and was lost....yet look what just arrived. Happy dance!! Was going to call and accept the refund in another day. Wonder if it still would have arrived had I accepted the refund Wednesday when I made the call to inquire about its location? :scratchin

Gosh, I hope my nephew didn't buy me one on eBay yet. :rotfl:

DL65.jpg

Okay, okay...FedEx swore they were never given the package and shopDisney customer service was pretty sure the package never left the warehouse and was lost....yet look what just arrived. Happy dance!! Was going to call and accept the refund in another day. Wonder if it still would have arrived had I accepted the refund Wednesday when I made the call to inquire about its location? :scratchin

Gosh, I hope my nephew didn't buy me one on eBay yet. :rotfl:

View attachment 535454
Hooray!

30% Off Sitewide -- cute 65th Anniversary merchandise!
https://www.boxlunch.com/search?q=disneyland 65th anniversary
I was excited to see this too, but some items are excluded from the so-called "sitewide" discount. For example, the three highest-priced Disneyland 65th items are excluded: 2 Loungefly backpacks and a Loungefly Handbag. The remaining nine Disneyland 65th items are discounted.

From the website:
"Not valid towards Hamilton merchandise, Nendoroid, Nixon Watches, PopSockets, select Petunia Pickle Bottom, select Loungefly, select Funko products, select collectibles, select home goods, select jewelry, accessories, and beauty, select apparel, select books, donations, prior purchases, gift cards, taxes, or shipping."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!