Disney 65th Merchandise Superthread

You said it! They dumped a lot of previously sold out merchandise on the site throughout the day. Things came and went super fast. Not a day for indecision or trying to add enough in your bag to gain free shipping.
It was so frustrating! I think I lost about 4 items in separate transactions and one after purchasing... aargh! Not even enough time to hit the "purchase" button -- things just went in the bag and out of stock!

So, my BFF and I were hanging out tonight (as we do almost every night because our daughters were at dance, parents aren't permitted in the studio, and she lives way farther from the studio than I do), and I happened upon the latest Southwest fare sale. I idly started searching for day trip fares on upcoming Saturdays and found... I can get to SNA for $82 round-trip. That's less expensive than driving from Phoenix out there. So she and I are going out to DTD on 9/12, having lunch, doing some shopping, and just having a day. Hopefully some of the stuff we can't get online will still be available, but, even if it's not, we'll at least get the Disney spark, since our planned 10/6-10/11 trip is retreating farther and farther away.

So, my BFF and I were hanging out tonight (as we do almost every night because our daughters were at dance, parents aren't permitted in the studio, and she lives way farther from the studio than I do), and I happened upon the latest Southwest fare sale. I idly started searching for day trip fares on upcoming Saturdays and found... I can get to SNA for $82 round-trip. That's less expensive than driving from Phoenix out there. So she and I are going out to DTD on 9/12, having lunch, doing some shopping, and just having a day. Hopefully some of the stuff we can't get online will still be available, but, even if it's not, we'll at least get the Disney spark, since our planned 10/6-10/11 trip is retreating farther and farther away.
Hoping you both have a wonderful, magical time in DTD!

Did everyone see the 65th anniversary Funko pops today for pre-order? I’m dying to get my hands on the Walt and Castle one!! Looks like it’s a park exclusive but I hope they’ll put it online...

Did everyone see the 65th anniversary Funko pops today for pre-order? I’m dying to get my hands on the Walt and Castle one!! Looks like it’s a park exclusive but I hope they’ll put it online...
Are they sold at DTD? Or just online for pre-order right now?

I *NEED* that Walt one. And the Mad Hatter in the tea cup. And Donald in the Matterhorn sled is freaking adorable, even though I hate the Matterhorn.

I think this is the first Walt Funko Pop we’ve had before?

If it’s only sold in DTD, I wonder if that will be a reserved shopping event? Either way... might not be too likely I’ll get one... so do I order Mickey and Castle? Decisions decisions...

I think this is the first Walt Funko Pop we’ve had before?

If it’s only sold in DTD, I wonder if that will be a reserved shopping event? Either way... might not be too likely I’ll get one... so do I order Mickey and Castle? Decisions decisions...
It’s suppose to be available on both coasts when it gets released. It will also likely be on shopDisney.

For the Disneyland 65th Funko Pops here are the retailers/pops in the series:

Commons (available from amazon, target, etc):
Donald in Lederhosen
Mickey in Lederhosen
Pop! Ride - Donald with Matterhorn
Pop! Town - Disney Castle with Mickey
Casey Jr Train Ride - Mickey in Car
Casey Jr Train Ride - Donald Duck with Engine

Amazon Exclusive (available now):
Casey Jr Train Ride - Minnie in Caboose Car

Target Exclusive (pre orders sold out, will be available in store on 10/4 may restock online):
Pop! Ride - Mad Hatter in Teacup
Alice
Cheshire Cat

Funko Shop Exclusive (release date TBD):
Casey Jr Train Ride - Dumbo in Car
Casey Jr Train Ride - Goofy in Car
Casey Jr Train Ride - Pluto in Car

Disney Parks Exclusive (release date TBD):
Pop! Town - Disney Castle with Walt

Release Date/Retailers TBD:
Mr. Toad
Peter Pan
Captain Hook

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter