Disney 3-6-5! A June 2024 PTR

1Princess1Prince2006

DIS Veteran
Disney 3-6-5! A June 2024 PTR

When my kids were little, and Disney was on our TV all day long, this little jingle would play, and it has stuck with me ever since…
Disney365.jpg
(I'm hoping some of you can hear this picture just like me!)

When thinking of a title for a trip report that is a year out, this popped into my mind.

So yes, you read that right, a trip that is a year out and is in the planning stages. (I feel even a little crazy saying that 🤪).

It’s actually been in the planning stages since we left from our last Disney trip in October 2022.

I knew we wouldn’t be taking a trip to “The World” this year due to my son graduating high school (October ‘22 was his grad trip), and then going into the Marine Corps after graduation. We might sneak in a few days at “The Land” before his boot camp graduation, I just need to wait on the details to book hotel and tickets.

About a month ago I saw a post on IG that 2024 WDW packages would be released on May 31.

May 31st came, we had just gotten home from our out west road trip, and I happened to have the day off, so I thought why not take a look to see what they offer and possibly book for 2024.
Disney_wait.PNG

:earseek:Yeah, no thanks,:earseek: I had other things to do at that time, so later in the evening I tried and was on within 5 minutes and put the deposit down for our JUNE 2024 trip!:mickeyjum

So, let’s get this going and I’m just going to dive right in with the When, the Where, the Who, and all the other fun details…

The When and The Where:
June 2-8, 2024
Pop Century Resort
6-day Base tickets (I may upgrade to Park Hopper, but so far we have never needed it).
Quick Service Dining Plan

The last 2 years we have gone, I had every intention of staying on site, but to save money, I booked hotels off site. Both hotels were amazing and super close to Disney, but I want to be on property this time around. We also drove down the last two times, so getting to and from the parks was convenient, but I plan on flying down this time around, so staying on property will be a must.

The Who:
Me, Lori – 40-something Disney loving mom to 2 kids princess::stitch2:, 2 cats 🐈🐈, and a nana to 1 kitten :cat: (I can’t forget my baby!)
Me-Disney.jpg

(Side note: My small chipped front tooth…that was done in July 2021 when I face planted right in front of the Magic Kingdom right before rope drop. That is a story!)

My favorite Disney movie is Lion King. My favorite Princess is Belle. My favorite ride is Soarin’ (although being up that high in the front row has me grabbing the side handles every time). My favorite park is Magic Kingdom. And my all time favorite thing about Disney is just being there, being in the middle of the magic, all day long.

My daughter, Lindsey – She’s a History Major at WVU 💛💙, and is mom to the cutest kitten around!
Lindsey-Disney.jpg

Her favorite movie is Lady & the Tramp. Her favorite Princess is Tiana. Her favorite face character is Peter Pan (and we HAVE to find him this trip!). Her favorite ride is Rockin’ Roller Coaster (she looks at the wait times on the Disney App and was having a heart attack when she noticed RRC was closed for refurbishment). Her favorite park is Magic Kingdom. And the thing she loves most about Disney is that this year she gets to “Drink Around the World!” (She’ll be 21 by the time we go, so I get videos on IG of drinks we should be trying when we go).

I'm excited that we'll be there for the Flower & Garden Fest. Our 2 previous trips have been during Food & Wine Fest, so it'll be nice to see the topiaries all throughout Epcot. Plus, I'm really looking forward to going on Tron!

I think that’s about it for now. I’ll update once to twice a month, more once we get closer to our trip of course. Right now I have the Quick Service Plan added to our reservations, but I may change it and not have it at all. Since this is just the beginning stages, I’ll be doing cost comparisons in the next coming months, I just need to make it through summer school first and this dang math class.

:tink:Happy Disney, y’all!

Following along. Did you do a trip report on the trip you fell in front of the castle? I think I remember that one! Unless someone else face planted there and posted about it too. I remember thinking how we were kindred spirits being so clumsy :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter