Disney 12 x 12 album?

megan&joeysmommy

Earning My Ears
Are there stores with SB supplies at WDW? Do they have their own 12 x 12 album? Is it different than the red one with Mickey on the front? Where's the cheapest place to buy an album that has a Disney theme to it?

Sorry there's so many questions, but I've been trying to find one online and they're $30. I was hoping for cheaper or to buy a WDW one as a souvenir.

There are some 12x12 albums in the resorts, parks and DTD. The one we have has Disney characters and 2003 on it. It's top loading. It was $25. HTH!

I have the Tinkerbell Album, which I bought in Downtown Disney at 2 R's (I believe it is now called something else)...It is 12 X 12, top loading and it cost me $32.50! :)

Are the ones at WDW nicer than that Mickey one? It has a shadowbox opening with Mickey popping up from the hole. I don't mind spending a little more if it's exclusive to WDW an is made really nice. Are refills easy to come by or should they be bought at the same time as the album?

I have the Mickey one that you are talking about for my daughter's Make A Wish trip. I really like that one and the WDW one too. The WDW one is nothing fancy or anything. It's just a flat front with the characters and 2003 just printed on there. I am not sure about the refills because I didn't think to check. I will check next time we go back though because I am going to need some. It also comes with a pocket page for memorabilla. It's filled with solid color paper.

My Tinkerbell one is blue, has a clear bubble on the top of it in the middle and inside is Tinkerbell. On the inside it says Walt Disney World everywhere. I like it and I am glad I bought it, but the bubble is sometimes annoying when trying to stack other things on top of it. I usually have to put my other albums down first and then that one on top! :)

I love Tinkerbell, so that is why I bought it, but it is cute, I think anyway! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter