Disney 100% sold out right now?

5mouseketeersforus

Mouseketeer
Just called to book 2 nights: this Sun/Mon before we head back home to all the snow. We had stayed at POR for the first part of our trip & then staying offsite now. Really wanted to get back to the magic :). But the CM said that not only was POR not available but they have zero avail at ANY resort!! Wow. Never in a million years would i have thought Disney would be at full capacity

This is the beginning of "President's Week". Some schools are off this week/some next week. I would go over to the resort and see if there isn't something available. Additionally, it is Valentine's week. Very busy time (and expensive) in the World.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of availability, but SSR has openings on the website.

Just called to book 2 nights: this Sun/Mon before we head back home to all the snow. We had stayed at POR for the first part of our trip & then staying offsite now. Really wanted to get back to the magic :). But the CM said that not only was POR not available but they have zero avail at ANY resort!! Wow. Never in a million years would i have thought Disney would be at full capacity

They are probably offering rooms to anyone who has to fly back to the North East and can't because of the Blizzard. That plus President's week is probably putting everything at capacity, but I would call again or book through the website or secondary source.

It is totally wild to think that all of Disney is filled! Wow! Who would have ever thought that it was possible?

I would LOVE to have the income from all of those rooms! :goodvibes

I would also love to BE THERE right now! ::yes::

I would have walked to the front desk to ask about extending my stay. You'd have a better chance that way.

EpcotBill said:
I would have walked to the front desk to ask about extending my stay. You'd have a better chance that way.

Yes this I don't trust those phone cms at all

I know it's President's Week, plus everyone here is off for Mardi Gras and everyone I know is there for that. I guess the blizzard could be playing into it also :confused3 I'll be there later this week and I hope the crowds will have died down some.

There is a huge cheerleading competition going on this week at all stars as well as a big tax convention at the grand and who knows what else. It wouldn't surprise me if there wasn't availability with others extending because of snow and everything else.

I know it's President's Week, plus everyone here is off for Mardi Gras and everyone I know is there for that. I guess the blizzard could be playing into it also :confused3 I'll be there later this week and I hope the crowds will have died down some.

Just read on another thread, how many rooms were taken up by people extending their stay because of the storm.

PrincessShanShan said:

Presidents week is next week but many people will start arriving later this week. Expect good size crowds from Thurs all the way through next week.

check dvc resorts also...they have many rooms and some of the cheaper/less popular ones might have openings (OKW/SSR).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter