DISmoms Round TWO! Don't Axe, Don't Tell!! 4/30-5/4/10 updates 9/17

WOW!! Joan just sent me a link to page 48 of this thread - I am honored to be part of this amazing TR! Ellen - You just left WDW?? You should have come by RnR and said hi! The PINK guitar is all done, and it looks great! Thanks for including me in the 55 page monster.:goodvibes
BTW: I had no idea about the takeout cheese soup!! We always thought we had to wait till the Food & Wine Festival to enjoy it on the run. Again, great pictures and great info.

Mark

Oh girls it's looks like you all had so much fun :cool1: I just had a chance to skim the TR and will go back and read more later.
I how I wish I could go it looked so stress free and relaxing.

Welcome back Ellen! Get those pictures uploaded and get a move on. I can't wait to read all about it!

OH ya she's having a great time.. look who she met up with... LOL

pods.jpg

You are going to be AWESOME...wait you ARE awesome. Probably the only SHINY PTA pres that Terrill has ever had!!! :rotfl2: I will even be there, cheering you on from the back corner of the auditorium, and you KNOW how many PTA meetings I have been to in the past 11 years!!!!:cheer2:

Thanks- it was really ok- I am, however, glad I don't have to get up there everyday!!

Have NOT been to Senorita's in Clark yet! Definitely have to try it....

Glad PTA is going well! Now you know how us teachers feel at BTSN! Our isn't until next week.

Movie is NOT done but coming along very nicely!

Senorita's also has those restaurant.com gift certificates- they go on sale all the time for 80 and even 90% off!! How was BTS?

Ellen -

I hope you and Pods have an awesome trip! What am I saying - of course you will have an excellent time. I can't wait to hear all about it and a few misc pictures messages would be really lovely....hint hint!

And, may I recommend drinking around the world while doing Kim Possible missions. So hysterical....especially Germany....you MUST do the Germany mission!

We did!! It was a lot of fun, a little rainy, and I came home VERY tired- hope you got enough pix from me while I was there! ;)

Had a fabulous time with you ladies, thanks for taking us on your trip!!!

Please tell me your doing a Trippy for your trip with Pods (oh who am i kidding of course you are... LOL) just making sure!

I just started uploading pics......thanks for always reading along....:hug:

It took me 3 days to catch up with all the links, and I come to the end and see it is finished.

I never knew about the bar inside Mexico-The Crip?-Will be visiting.

Let me know, when you want me to put this in the completed board.

I forgot you were from NJ too.

THE DITCH!!! It's really La Cava del Tequila- and it is MAGNIFICO!!

Maybe now she's finished she can visit mine more often!!!:rotfl2:

ITSK can too:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'll try- I am still really swamped with all the PTA email from when I was away.....

Hey Ellen:

Thanks again for all the wonderful text message pictures, especially the second to last one from Fultons. It was priceless. Your great picture updates really were a little highlight during each of the last 5 days. Can't wait to read your full TR!

0929001247.jpg

Photographic proof that Ellen had a very good Disney day today!

The guy behind you - not so much!

OMG!!! My eyes are sooooooo puffy!! I was really tired that last day PLUS I had really itchy eyes all week. ICK!!! We were actually supposed to be golfing, but got detoured due to rain...that never really came to WDW...

That guy behind us- and his wife/partner- they didn't speak the entire meal. How sad!!

:rotfl2::rotfl2: Ellen sent me that picture too and I was cracking up at the guy behind her!!! Looks like he is contemplating shaving or something!!!:laughing:

Can't wait for the TR to start!!! :woohoo:

Tracy

What kind of phones do you guys have that you can see that guy, LOL!!

WOW!! Joan just sent me a link to page 48 of this thread - I am honored to be part of this amazing TR! Ellen - You just left WDW?? You should have come by RnR and said hi! The PINK guitar is all done, and it looks great! Thanks for including me in the 55 page monster.:goodvibes
BTW: I had no idea about the takeout cheese soup!! We always thought we had to wait till the Food & Wine Festival to enjoy it on the run. Again, great pictures and great info.

Mark

MARK!!! Of COURSE we came to see you!! They said you had just walked through RnR but didn't know where you went! We're coming back this month- hopefully we'll see you then. :goodvibes And I LOVED the pink guitar- :rotfl: we rode it 3x in a row in 45 minutes before dinner one night. :banana: I was hoping for more, but we were starving and decided to make our ADR for Blue Zoo instead.

It was great meeting you and I am so HONORED you posted on our li'l trippie!! I have another new tip for you, besides the takeout soup- if you order 2 bread services at Sanaa, they give you ALL the dips. YUMMMMM!!!! We just did that the other night and were soooo glad we didn't have to pick!

Oh girls it's looks like you all had so much fun :cool1: I just had a chance to skim the TR and will go back and read more later.
I how I wish I could go it looked so stress free and relaxing.

The girlie trip ROCKS!!! No stress and plenty of relaxing. Really great to only have yourself to worry about for a few days.

Welcome back Ellen! Get those pictures uploaded and get a move on. I can't wait to read all about it!

I've got some uploaded- but I've got a brand new computer so I had to take care of that first. :thumbsup2

Yes Ellen start the next TR!! I leave in 14days !!!!:woohoo::woohoo:

WOOHOOO!!!!! You're almost there, Rosie!!! :dance3:

OH ya she's having a great time.. look who she met up with... LOL

pods.jpg

Hey! What's a trip to Disney without a little monkey love??? :rotfl: He was new- I don't think I kissed him last time! I like to get around, LOL!! :rotfl:

Ellen, Welcome Home! It's been pretty quiet around here.popcorn::

I see your trip is nearly here, too! Are you going to write about your Arbonne cruise for us??? PUH-LEEEEEEEEEZ????:cutie:

Oh I am so glad she found him. Pods must have been sooooo happy. :lmao:

That was the day I was with Lonnie and he was out golfing with Mike. Kind of had to sneak in all the monkey love while he wasn't around....because, you know, when the hubby's away, the monkeys will play!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter