******DISmeet ~ Sun. April 6 ~ RFC Yorkdale, 11am ~ RSVP****UPDATE PLS READ****

This weather SUCKS! But it it wasn't too bad driving today. In fact, it was way better than I thought! We are still planning RFC on Sunday. DD is bring a friend. I am giving the friend a lanyard and 4 Disney pins to start her collection. The girls (9) are going to have an awesome time! S

I'll say this weather sucks. My ds & my foster ds spent almost 2 hrs. trying to clean our driveway and it still isn't done. I went out to help for a 1/2 hr. and it is just awful. You have to use an edger to try and break up the ice before you can shovel it away.
My foster ds has hurt his back.
Bizzibee ended up staying overnight last night and has got stuff here today so that if the weather gets bad again her and her dh will stay over tonight. I thought winter might be over but I guess not.
tigercat

Hi ~ I booked the reservations for 16 at RFC Yorkdale 11:30am. I thought it opened at 11am. I'm absolutely sure it used to open at 11am in the very near past. Because I booked over 10 I had to call a special telephone number for large groups. I left a message with the reservationist and then she called me back but I was out so she had to leave a message YIKES! BUT we do have reservations for tomorrow 11:30am. It's probably under my name: Sandra. I'll try to get there at 11am, but I might be a minute or two late, I'm trucking three kids and sometimes we run late. Because we are considered a large group, they charge us 15% gratuity, I don't like that and almost called back to book two resversations of 8 instead of the 16, but I'm going to leave it the way it is. We have the table for 2 hours. I hope that's okay with everyone. I have a foo-foo dinner party tonight, so I'll be away from the computer around 5pm ~ but I'll check in again when I get home tonight. THANKS! Sandra

I can definately make it for a DISmeet!LOL

Old man winter is making up for lost time!

See you all tomorrow!

Scratch
:smooth:

Don't forget there's frogs in the toilet!!!!
Sorry I can't be there with you.

Sounds like you have a good crowd going.....have fun. I'll make the next one!!

Have a great time, everyone! :)

It's looks like the weather is going to be okay, at least for today. :)

Hi all ~ losing one hour is worse than I thought LOL! We are rushing around and ds is still asleep (must be nice). We will be leaving our house in about one hour (it's 9:40am now). We should get to RFC by 11:10am, give or take a few minutes! Chat soon! S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter