******DISmeet ~ Sun. April 6 ~ RFC Yorkdale, 11am ~ RSVP****UPDATE PLS READ****

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all!

DISMEET ~ HOBBISTS AND ENTHUSIASTS!

Bring you pictures, pins, scrapbooks and memories to the APRIL DISmeet!

Sunday, April 6
11am
Rainforest Cafe Yorkdale

RSVP LIST (so far, table for 15)

SandraC, dh, dd (9), ds (3), dd's friend (9)
Julie, dh
Scratch, dd
Tiger cat
Bizzibee
Bunnyfoo
PjPoohbear
Cdnmickeylover & the other half

I can't wait!

DD said it was second best choice! Still wants WDW!LOL

See you guys real soon!

Scratch
:smooth:

I think Bizzibee & I will be able to go.
tigercat

I'll be there :p Don't forget, that's the weekend we move the clocks one hour ahead!

Sigh. Hockey tournament in Hamilton with DD that weekend. Last one before the provincial championships. :(

- Mike

Been away from the boards and just caught up on posts .
I'll have to check on that date and let you know.:D

Hopefully we'll be able to make it.

Sandra, hoping to get the chance to talk some down and dirty Disney!

would love to meet some real people, lol.

Hi All! We have a good crowd starting! Good for us! S

Sorry we can't make it on Sunday-I have a shower for my niece that day-darn-I've never been to RFC either. See you all soon. Kathy

Sandra,

I won't be able to be there. Sounds like it would be fun and I love RFC. Oh well. I will try and make the next one!!! (more time to work on my Disney scrapbook too)

Kathy and Karen ~ we will miss you! This afternoon I started making my Disney chocolate lollipops for the meet. I made these for the first DISmeet I went to at RFC Yorkdale April 2001. I can make 4-5 at a time so I have to start early in the week to have enough for Sunday! I hope Disney Store Yorkdale is worth the visit. Any science buffs out there? Efstonscience is a store across the street from Yorkdale (on Dufferin), it's got sales until May. Chat soon! S

Sorry I can not hake to this one.
And I am going to miss Sandra's chocolate lollipops
:( :( :(
Maybe the next one
;)

We should be able to make it. It's just me and the other half. DS is going to the basketball game.

Cdnmickeylover

but I have to work.
apminniesaddool.gif

Have fun everyone!

Hi All! Can you look over my RSVP list (first post) and see if I have it right. I'll call for reservations Friday night. THANKS! Sandra

I'm hoping Dh will still be going. At least the weather looks improved for driving on Sunday ~ Cloudy periods, high of 3ºC, 10% POP.

Bizzibee & I are still thinking of coming. Hope the weather clears up.
tigercat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter