Dismeet in the Smokies 2021! Y'all Come!

Choosing a name for our upcoming trip!

• Dismeet in the Smokies 2021

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Rocky Top Dismeet 2021

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Pigeon Forge Dismeet 2021

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Dosmeet in the Mountains 2021

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dis Mountain Meet 2021

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Country Bear Vacation Hoedown 2021

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone I can threaten to help you get there?

The Captain of this year's crew (above) has people who know other people and HOW to get things done.

This is his crew to assist him:

2D274906006322-today-love-boat-140602-tease1.fit-760w.jpg

Don't order a Sangria when it's Margarita night - or you'll pay the price. :sad2:

So @wifeofjack, if we need to send Captain Tiggerdad to "talk" with someone, he can be VERY persuasive. :rolleyes:

Bama Ed

I have started an activities schedule. It is located on post#1 at very bottom and will be updated as we go.

Okay, @Bishoparc brought up idea of a dinner show. There are several in the Pigeon Forge area. The idea is to see if some of us want to get together and try and make a group deal out of it. I rounded up the links to each of them so you can review.

Pirates Voyage

https://piratesvoyage.com/
Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Feud

https://hatfieldmccoydinnerfeud.com/
Dolly Parton's Stampede (Formery the Dixie Stampede)

https://dpstampede.com/pigeon-forge
Murder Mystery Theater

https://www.murdermystery-pigeonforge.com/
Biblical Times Dinner Show

https://biblicaltimestheater.com/
We are most interested in the Murder Mystery Theater. But any of these are fine with us.

Well, I am not a happy person!! My friend & her husband decided the trip to PF will not be safe in June. She called me a few days ago and said she would not go. I have cancelled the cabin today & will not be joining y'all. I am so upset about this. My son asked me not to go by myself. So I again, will be thinking about all of you on June 7th & that week.

Well, I am not a happy person!! My friend & her husband decided the trip to PF will not be safe in June. She called me a few days ago and said she would not go. I have cancelled the cabin today & will not be joining y'all. I am so upset about this. My son asked me not to go by myself. So I again, will be thinking about all of you on June 7th & that week.
Gloria, I am sad to hear this. I was really looking forward to seeing you again. Hopefully we might can find another opportunity to have you join with us.

My friend & her husband decided the trip to PF will not be safe in June.
I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm not sure about your area or Pigeon Forge, but on our regional task force call this week, they said with the current rate of vaccinations here, we may reach herd immunity by June.

Since your son doesn't want you to come alone, you should guilt him into coming with you.

j

I also, was so excited to see & meet everyone. My son moves his camper to Rockport, Tx the last week-end of May & they bring it home 1 week-end of Sept. Since he works from home & his wife is a teacher, they spend a lot of time at Rockport. No way would he give that up. But I feel the same way about things started to getting safe again. My friend will not take the shot, not sure about her husband (he's not my favorite). I told her if the money is a problem, I am paying for everything, but she continues to say no better not. But as I have said, you guys will be in my prayers & thoughts that week. Have a very blessed Easter.

Okay folks beside 10 pounds of Scrapple ( This will ensure there is plenty to keep Bama Ed Happy) I planon getting some sausage that needs to be pressed into patties from the local Ruritan Club before they close operations for the summer. How many people will we have for group breakfast so I can plan on how much to order

Okay folks beside 10 pounds of Scrapple ( This will ensure there is plenty to keep Bama Ed Happy) I planon getting some sausage that needs to be pressed into patties from the local Ruritan Club before they close operations for the summer. How many people will we have for group breakfast so I can plan on how much to order

I always love breakfast....especially if someone else is cookin.

So we ordered our tickets for Thursday June 10th to visit the Titanic Museum. We have tickets for the 9am time slot. It is the one place we really wanted to visit.

So we ordered our tickets for Thursday June 10th to visit the Titanic Museum. We have tickets for the 9am time slot. It is the one place we really wanted to visit.
It's pretty neat. We went two years ago. It's pretty neat following the fate of your passenger that's assigned to you.

I'm in for sure, just go ahead and count on 4 of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter