DISmeet for November 10th!

allie_to_you

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes...
Hey fellow DISers! A couple of us are planning a DISmeet for November 10th at Epcot! We'll be there for the end of the Food & Wine Festival! Anyone want to join us?

DISers Meeting for DISmeet @ F&WF

Allie_to_you
Robertcclark
Newholidayx2

Im thinking maybe about 1230pm in front of Mexico's cantina? unless someone has another idea. We can start there then go clockwise. By the time we get to UK the British Invasion should be playing.
Thinking that morn I'll be in EpCot getting on the bigger rides then I'll be ready for the countries

Meeting in front of Mexico @ 12:30 sounds good since it's the 1st country :)

I'm not sure yet what our touring plans are for the day. We may only be there for a short time after the meet...probably not enough time for touring all the countries. We'll be driving all night and then after breakfast, we'll be stopping by Epcot for a bit before we check-in to our hotel, but we'll be there for a little while anyway. Maybe a group of us Dissers can just get together and meet for a while.

So are you traveling solo on this trip?

yes - as of now I'll be solo for my 50th in Nov
where are you coming from? any idea of your arrival time?

Wow, can't imagine doing Disney solo, but I've heard a lot of people say it's great. I'm not sure yet of our arrival time. We're driving from Mobile, AL and since we'll be driving all night, we're just gonna take our time. We'll be stopping somewhere for a nice breakfast, but after that, we haven't decided. We just knew we were gonna stop off in Epcot for a bit to kill some time till our check-in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter