DiSign for Family Trip in October

momofboys1

Earning My Ears
My extended family (my family, sister's family and grandparents) is taking a trip to Disney in October. I'd love to make custom shirts. We plan to attend MNSSHP. A design consisting of something Halloween-ish with the year and names would be fun. Is anyone available to help me? Thanks, in advance!

I can do something. I have a lot of Halloween stuff. Not sure what you're looking for. If you want just the same thing for everyone, or each person to have their own design. Here is some of what I have.

I will need names, and a better idea of what you are looking for. You can also look through my thread. There may be more in there. I have a lot of Halloween clipart I can use, too.

View attachment 429401

Thanks! Is it possible to combine a silhouette of the castle with something cutesy Halloween? Including 2019 and then a name?

How about a mix of the classic characters and princesses? My youngest loves princesses. (Harrison) Thanks!
Caleb
Harrison
Greg
Mikaela
Jon
Meghean
Aubrey
Owen
Grandma
Papa

I made these for you today. You didn't give me genders, so I guessed on some of them and provided a Minnie bow option. If anyone else wants a Minnie bow, I can add it. I will send you the link to my Flickr and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there.

IMG_0209.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter