Dishwasher Died! Any Suggestions for Replacement?

Another Bosch fan here, bought it because we wanted something super quiet and it really is. One thing to consider tho is that European make dishwashers typically are slightly smaller than US brands inside, so really look at the racks and see if you can live with that. Bosch has a wide range of models / prices and I'm guessing you can get one starting ~ $600 and up. Ours was mid-range and about $800 for SS.
Some manufacturers rate the "noise" made by their models - in decibels. I've see that data in Kitchenaid and Bosch, don't know about others. Ours is low to mid 50's and great (don't think we needed to spend more $$ to get quieter than that). If you can't get that data just look at the outside of the machine and see how much insulation there is. Start at the cheapest machines and work your way up - you'll probably be able to see the difference.

I would also recommend the Bosch. My MIL has one and absolutely loves it. It is soooo quiet and there is a ton of room on the inside. I cleaned up after Easter dinner at her house and I couldn't believe the amount of dishes I could get in there. When my dishwasher dies I will definitely buy a Bosch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter