DISers Give Me Strength - House Full of Teen Girls!

grinningghost

<font color=green>Has a thing for the Swiss Family
No special occasion, they're all just HERE! :earseek:

And I think I need a drink because they're now going to tie dye shirts! :earseek:

Why, oh why, oh why, is it always MY house??? :earboy2:

Because as my DD's always said "you're the cool parents". Not sure why. Certainly didn't serve alcohol and cigarettes. But...we always had time for them and welcomed them in. Believe it or not you'll miss it when they are gone and be glad when they drag their college friends home.

wld said:
Because as my DD's always said "you're the cool parents". Not sure why. Certainly didn't serve alcohol and cigarettes. But...we always had time for them and welcomed them in. Believe it or not you'll miss it when they are gone and be glad when they drag their college friends home.

You're right. But I swear, they weren't this nuts when they were in third grade. :crazy:

whats wrong with teenage girls?! j.k. i know we can be quite awful at time. ;)

SPAM said:
whats wrong with teenage girls?! j.k. i know we can be quite awful at time. ;)

Actually, you are all wonderful - :flower: - but man, pass that beer anyway. :earboy2:

grinningghost said:
No special occasion, they're all just HERE! :earseek:

And I think I need a drink because they're now going to tie dye shirts! :earseek:

Why, oh why, oh why, is it always MY house??? :earboy2:

I remember these days. We always had one friend who's house we hung out at the most. We were all spending the night once and her parents made us grasshoppers (we called and got our parents permission).

And then there was the time we decided to make soap.
And cookies.
And candles.
And put handprints all over my friends bedroom walls in bright colors.

It was fun. :)

Good luck! :)

Nuts...No.....Just free spirits........Here's to them never losing it!!
I don't have a beer. Will chocolate do?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter