DISers Get Married!

That is awesome. :love: We are at 9 months of New York sanctioned legal matrimony now, and it only gets better.

The team was talking about this kind of thing the other day when the memorial was held in EPCOT. This place is NOT just a message board, it has become so much more to so many people. Many people have found wonderful friendships here, and in the case of these two ladies it became something even more. I met both of them here and became great friends with them. I was lucky enough to visit while they were in Disney and the reactions they got from cast members and guests really made me happy and hopeful that someday married gay couples will be greeted warmly and with joy everywhere. It's also great to see their announcement here greeted with joy and enthusiasm.

Thank you Pete for bringing us this amazing place to come and chat about our favorite thing, and in the process find wonderful friends-and in this case, a family.

Stick around, Melissa-if it could happen for them, it can happen for you! ;)

How cool. The DIS rocks:thumbsup2 Congrats to the happy couple :love: Penny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter