DISer chapter of NKOTB anonymous, part deux... we don't want an intervention!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regular ticket prices... also for Chicago...

US $39.43 - US $100.84 US $39.43 (US $29.50 Ticket + US $9.93 Fees/Additional Taxes)
US $100.84 (US $89.50 Ticket + US $11.34 Fees/Additional Taxes)

I DESPISE Ticketmaster fees!!!

I thought the ILAA went up cause it included BSB too. Guess not.

I hate ticketmaster fees too. It adds another $10-$15 to the price. Why don't they do the no fees days like livenation?

I checked the IZOD (NJ) ticket prices $40 to $104. Wonder how much they'll be on stubhub?

re: I hate ticketmaster fees too. It adds another $10-$15 to the price. Why don't they do the no fees days like livenation?

DD interned for LiveNation this summer and just so you know, LiveNation owns TicketMaster and they only do "no fees" when they have trouble selling tickets..not for popular shows.

I think it will be very interesting to see how this all plays out popcorn::

I thought the ILAA went up cause it included BSB too. Guess not.

I hate ticketmaster fees too. It adds another $10-$15 to the price. Why don't they do the no fees days like livenation?

I checked the IZOD (NJ) ticket prices $40 to $104. Wonder how much they'll be on stubhub?

The BSB meet-n-greets are separate, handled by groundctrl... the company that handled the Coming Home DVD and that is handling the fan club.

So here is the next problem I have. My BFF doesn't twitter or go on the Ning site but gets the New Kids emails. When she got the one about the fan club and saw that the pre-sale was for the "best seats", she pulled out her cc and signed up as fast as she could. So, the Chicago presale is today. In the Midwest anything within a 6 hour drive is "close", so we are contemplating getting tix since I will be back in Iowa during that time. Trying to figure out if we get them or wait to see if MSP, Omaha or Kansas City gets a date. UGH! Why can't they just release the whole darn tour!!!

Because they know that people are likely to buy the early dates, look how they are spread out across the country. THEN, they will buy tix to the closer venues too when they are released. Seriously, I think that the tours are funded by that small group of crazy fans that will spend every dime they have to go to every show within a few hours flight.

Because they know that people are likely to buy the early dates, look how they are spread out across the country. THEN, they will buy tix to the closer venues too when they are released. Seriously, I think that the tours are funded by that small group of crazy fans that will spend every dime they have to go to every show within a few hours flight.

I think you are so right!

Other dates probably aren't even finalized yet. Maybe other venues are watching to see how these shows sell before they'll commit. It will most likely be all big market places, like when they first got back together. When I went to see them in a small market place (Hershey) the arena (which was very small) was practically empty. It didn't even look half full.

Wow I missed a lot! I see both sides of the fan club thing. I personally think it's just not worth the money. I went to 1 autograph signing, 2 5*s, a DDub party at Hard Rock, 4 concerts, and the cruise. I'm good. And it's honestly gotten SO stressful to even attempt to see them due to some of the dedicated and "exuberant" fans they have, I kind of can't be bothered. Not to say I WOULDN'T go see them, it's just I don't have the time or energy to put in all the effort anymore, lol. Plus I'm WAY spoiled by the last VH1 cruise and some concerts I've been to where I get to see awesome music and hang with the band members in non-crazy environments, LOL.

I just read something on TMZ that Pauly D wants to be the opening act for the NKOTBSB tour. :lmao: TSHIRT TIME! I don't know how many of you watch Jersey Shore but I think this would be hilarious!

So, I'm debating whether to buy tix to the NJ concert. I'm not a huge fan of BSB but definitely would love to see NKOTB again. My hubby is great and has agreed to buy me the tix.

I'm just wondering if they are going to do some other cities. I would hate to fly to NJ only to have them somewhere closer. I've already flown to Boston and NYC to see them. So, I feel bad constantly asking my hubby to travel to see them.

Do you all think there will be other dates?

Of course, my hubby is interviewing for a job in NJ this week. So, there is a small chance that we might be living up there but we won't know for sure. With my luck, I'll wait for a closer concert only to move up there and have to travel down to a concert. :rotfl2:

So, I'm debating whether to buy tix to the NJ concert. I'm not a huge fan of BSB but definitely would love to see NKOTB again. My hubby is great and has agreed to buy me the tix.

I'm just wondering if they are going to do some other cities. I would hate to fly to NJ only to have them somewhere closer. I've already flown to Boston and NYC to see them. So, I feel bad constantly asking my hubby to travel to see them.

Of course, my hubby is interviewing for a job in NJ this week. So, there is a small chance that we might be living up there but we won't know for sure. With my luck, I'll wait for a closer concert only to move up there and have to travel down to a concert. :rotfl2:

In the past, only a few cities have been released and then one to two weeks later the rest of the dates are announced. I was listening to Donnie and Howie from the BSB on our local radio and Howie said 25 cities are on hold with the possibility of bumping that to 40. So, I am guessing that sometime next week we will hear the rest... after the first few have gone on sale. :goodvibes

I'm sure they're going to release plenty of dates, all over the country. I wouldn't rush to buy the NJ tickets just yet. I live in NJ and am not even thinking about getting mine until after the holidays. :laughing: Plus, you have plenty of time. If you think you're going to be moving, wait to buy tickets. The concerts aren't til June!

They're waiting to see how the ticket sales for those first dates sell, before they book other cities. If it's good, they'll do some of those other 25 cities Howie was talking about. If it's amazing and close to selling out, they'll do all 25 cities and add up to 40 from the 25. There are NO dates near me as of right now, so I have to wait. :/

My impatient BFF just called to tell me that she is buying tickets for her and I to go to the NJ show on Thursday. LOL She got the email from the IZOD center because she is a past guest or whatever that they are doing their own pre-sale on Thursday morning. She said she loves that venue and we are going. Ok by me!! I figure if we get decent tix there, GREAT.

I know they will probably come to Philly or the Baltimore/DC area and if the dates work, maybe I'll get to go there too. I was willing to wait it out, but she just can't help herself. :)

My impatient BFF just called to tell me that she is buying tickets for her and I to go to the NJ show on Thursday. LOL She got the email from the IZOD center because she is a past guest or whatever that they are doing their own pre-sale on Thursday morning. She said she loves that venue and we are going. Ok by me!! I figure if we get decent tix there, GREAT.

I know they will probably come to Philly or the Baltimore/DC area and if the dates work, maybe I'll get to go there too. I was willing to wait it out, but she just can't help herself. :)

Sounds a lot like my BFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter