Disembarking, what do you do?

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
Hi, I was just curious to hear how you pass the morning before you disembark. 3 Years ago, my DH and I didn't rush off the ship, we had a big breakfast, sat on the deck, and cried that we had to leave the ship. I like how they don't rush you off the ship.

Let's see if I can remember the advise of Verhanda Man

you hang on to the railing for dear life and chant "heck no we won't go"! :p

How'd I do Andy?

Cindy:wave:

Heck No, I Won't Go!!!

Heck No, I Won't Go!!!

You did rather well Cindy, just need to be a little more exuberant, in your chanting, LOL!!!

And after you get off the ship you go hang out in the women's restroom-right Andy?

Steve:p

Originally posted by steveandtonya
And after you get off the ship you go hang out in the women's restroom-right Andy?

Steve:p

O.K. Smarty Pants, you have me ROFLMBO again!!!!!

The morning of our last cruise I spent about 45 mins. trying to squeeze under one of the beds so no one would see me 'till the next cruise was out to sea. I have 78 days to lose enough weight to do it this time!!!!!

Originally posted by LAMPSKIES
The morning of our last cruise I spent about 45 mins. trying to squeeze under one of the beds so no one would see me 'till the next cruise was out to sea. I have 78 days to lose enough weight to do it this time!!!!!

I like your thinking!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter