DisDivas & Family Mini Meet October 23-25, 2009! (the *NEW* Version 2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We waited in line to see all my cousins (...other princesses;)).

I think Bree is working on something new, though.
DisneyHalloween2008.jpg

Mel, I cannot wait to see you and your DD!:banana:

DisneyHalloween2008.jpg

Thanks Linda, You too!
You make a perfect Alice, with your natural blonde coloring, and everything. How were your cousins?princess:

Can't wait to see you and everyone in masquerade!!! :yay:

Tracey, thankyou for your comment also.
I'm sorry you will be missing out on the party. :sad1: That's too bad. :sad1:

I think with your encouragement, I'm going to be Annette Funicello. My DD Kaitlyn is going to be Minnie Mouse. I just bought the fabric to make her dress yesterday. Lots of red polka dot material!!!:cutie:

And you youngsters out there who do not know who Annette is... she was a Mouseketeer on the Mickey Mouse Club.
Here is a picture of her the right. :goodvibes
images

I think that is theperfect costume for you, Melody!!

I'll be a ditto of last year. Alice.:cutie:
It's a really cute outfit, even if I was the chubbiest Alice I saw all night.:laughing:
DizHalloween22008.jpg

Linda, you are so cute!!!

A bottle all to yourself? :upsidedow

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

What's wrong with that? :confused3

Linda - You and Breezy are so adorable.

Thank you for the compliment. I really am the Disney freak and Breezy just indulges me. Honestly.:sad2: We had a lot of fun that night, I know this year will be even better with all the Divas and their families/friends in tow. :thumbsup2

Thank you, too, Tina.:)
What are you wearing? How many in your group are going? And how many are dressing up? Do you know yet?

I can't wait to see our list of costumes on the front page.

Another hint, hint here! :flower3:

Mel, you will make a great Annette!

Linda, you and Breezy look fabulous! You do make a perfect Alice. :3dglasses

I'm glad to see that I won't be the only one in a costume!

I'm so excited about the trip now. We are going to have the best time. :yay:

DisneyHalloween2008.jpg

That picture is darn cute! You and Breezy need to work on your princess hands!

I was just thinking about you! I am going to DL on my bday(Sept 9), and although I am saving my bday fun card for my little one on his bday trip in October, I am bringing my disney dollars and spending them on me:) I will probably get a treat from Pooh Corner to eat by Rivers of America and I will think about you again then!

I think with your encouragement, I'm going to be Annette Funicello. My DD Kaitlyn is going to be Minnie Mouse. I just bought the fabric to make her dress yesterday. Lots of red polka dot material!!!:cutie:

And you youngsters out there who do not know who Annette is... she was a Mouseketeer on the Mickey Mouse Club.
Here is a picture of her the right. :goodvibes
images

Perfect for you! Can't wait to see you as Annette!

I'll be a ditto of last year. Alice.:cutie:
It's a really cute outfit, even if I was the chubbiest Alice I saw all night.:laughing:
DizHalloween22008.jpg

You two are adorable! I wish my daughter lived closer! But she's not as big a Disney fan as I am so nto sure I could get her to dress up anyway. :confused3

And definitely count me in on a bottle of Magicale.;)

:thumbsup2

I have no idea what I am going to dress up as! I have an Esmerelda costume that I could wear. I can either be a 'semi-blonde' Esmerelda or buy a black wig....hmmmm....

The Ariel in Linda's pictures is the same sassy one that we met at Ariel's Grotto for the very first meal of the Divas trip back in March. She is the one who told us all how she was the only "real" princess and that most of the rest of them were just posers, not real princesses (like Mulan) or had to marry into it (like Belle and Cinderella)! I will never forget her as she was by far the cattiest princess I have ever had the pleasure of meeting!

The Ariel in Linda's pictures is the same sassy one that we met at Ariel's Grotto for the very first meal of the Divas trip back in March. She is the one who told us all how she was the only "real" princess and that most of the rest of them were just posers, not real princesses (like Mulan) or had to marry into it (like Belle and Cinderella)! I will never forget her as she was by far the cattiest princess I have ever had the pleasure of meeting!

I was going to say that I thought that was her - I loved her!!!

I just called to check on the price of Goofy's breakfast for October and the adult price at the door is $37.51. If you have an AP, it's 10% off that, so $33.76, and you can get them from GAT for $32. All those prices include tax and tip.

Yep, that was her. I loved her being catty like that. She also insinuated that Cinderella was just the hired help and that Belle never really married Beast, they were just shacking up. I loved her.

Love the pictures!!! How cute is Linda as Alice:lovestruc

Well... i already told Melody not to laugh.. because i've only changed what i was going to be 50 million times..:rotfl: ...but last night i bought a really cute super girl outfit.. it has a cape and everything.. with a skirt that comes just a little above my knee.. not much cuz after all i am a grandma:rotfl2:... now i have to find some comfy red boots.. without a heel..who wants to walk around disneyland in high heels.. not me!

Isn't Melody going to make the perfect Mouseketeer.. You have to hear the story of when she told her daughter what she was going to be... It's really funny:lmao:

Tell Them Mel!

I think I am going to be Pochahontas. One of those "posers."

Awesome, I love all these costumes coming forward!

Is Bridgette still going? Has anyone heard from her? Or has she dumped us for her new beau?:confused3

Awesome, I love all these costumes coming forward!

Is Bridgette still going? Has anyone heard from her? Or has she dumped us for her new beau?:confused3

The real question is whether he comes with? I think she will be there because her parents were coming out too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter