DISCruise 1.0 - 8/24-8/31/2013 Royal Caribbean Cruise Oasis of the Seas

WebmasterJohn

Genius
Administrator
I am super excited to announce details of our first ever Royal Caribbean Cruise Line Group Sailing.

DISCruise 1.0
August 24, 2013 - August 31, 2013
Oasis of the Seas
7-Night Eastern Caribbean Sailing

Join members of the DISBoards, WDWinfo and the DISUnplugged Podcast (including Pete Werner, founder and owner of DISBoards.com) on this very special sailing.

Pricing and booking page = http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/reservations/rccl1.cfm

We will work on pre and post-cruise nights at the Swan/Dolphin as well as DIS/Dreams Unlimited Travel sponsored transfer options from the Walt Disney World Resort Area.

More details as to onboard activities and events to be released closer to sailing.

I hope you will join us on this super exciting new adventure!!!

how exciting!!!!!!!
i've been hoping to cruise on the Oasis ever since i read an amazing trip report of a family that was on it!
the ship sounds absolutely fabulous!!!

and now not only do i get to sail on the Oasis, but with the Podcast team and lots and lots of disers!! How totally perfect!!!!

i can't wait!!!!! :goodvibes

I am super excited to announce details of our first ever Royal Caribbean Cruise Line Group Sailing.

DISCruise 1.0
August 24, 2013 - August 31, 2013
Oasis of the Seas
7-Night Eastern Caribbean Sailing

Join members of the DISBoards, WDWinfo and the DISUnplugged Podcast (including Pete Werner, founder and owner of DISBoards.com) on this very special sailing.

Pricing and booking page = http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com...ions/rccl1.cfm

We will work on pre and post-cruise nights at the Swan/Dolphin as well as DIS/Dreams Unlimited Travel sponsored transfer options from the Walt Disney World Resort Area.

More details as to onboard activities and events to be released closer to sailing.

I hope you will join us on this super exciting new adventure!!!

Link's broken....

Virgil
pirate:

Some schools start school in the middle of August (Florida name one). Is there a chance to ever do a cruise when the kids can go? I can't pull them for a week 2 weeks into school. And having done a cruise the last week of August (the week b4 school started when we lived in MN), I would never do that again.

We love cruising RCCL, and have one set for DCL, but would love to be able to combine the two.

Penny

We are planning a graduation cruise for DS on the Oasis, can you give me the link for the trip report?

Sounds great but school is in session in Florida during this time. We are already booked on Allure OTS in June 2013...can't wait.

Hi,

I'm new here. sorry if this is covered somewhere else...

Can someone tell me what they think about Royal Carribean vs. Disney cruises for a family. We have 8 adults and 7 children ranging from 8-17.

Thanks
TG

We were actually already looking into this cruise. We are booked on the Fantasy for these exact same dates already, but very likely will switch that reservation to a 2014 date once those are released.

What kind of special activities are there typically on DIS cruises?

We've been on the Oasis and Allure, and I appreciate the fact that there are those who can appreciate both cruise lines, rather than like one and hate the other. RCCL does have its great points. For starters, those ships are unparalleled. Commenters about "too many people" haven't been there/done that, as it is just not a factor. RCCL can't touch DCL shows, but they have an excellent appreciation of fun. Our favorite spot is the cantelevered hot tubs on the pool deck that overlook the sea. Flowriders, Chops, Giovanni, Rising Tide Bar, Central Park, and Dreamworks characters all rock. Our heart is still and always first with Disney, but RCCL Oasis and Allure are also awesome.

Looks tempting! I just moved my April 2013 fantasy cruise to march 2014... So this is a possibility! I didn't see any option for the junior or owners suite? Bummer.

Hello,

We have been on Couple DCL sailings and we are going in October just before my ds turns 18, he wanted to get one last cruise as a teen.

My DS asked for a cruise with friends for graduation.

My question is does anyone have experience on Disney as far as things to do for the 18-21 crowd?

We are trying to decide to stay loyal to the mickey bar or give the Oasis of the seas a shot at the new graduates.

We were just on the Dream for 4 nights and my DS(19) loved, loved, it. He had so... much fun. He really enjoyed going to the Senses spa area we paid $56.00 for the Rainforest for him to enjoy as much as he wanted to. They have a daily meeting location on the ship for the 18-21 group. Next cruise though I want to try RCCL Allure or Oasis. Since DS will be 21 and DD will be 15 when we plan on taking another cruise in 2015. So I think it will be nice to try something else. Although I'm not 100% sure I will be able to not do Disney. We will see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter