Discovery cove with 3 other parks

MOM TO 4

Earning My Ears
I purchased a discovery cove ticket with the three other parks. Do I have to go to discovery cove first or can I go to SeaWorld first?

you can go to any park 'first'

your ticket is good for X days from first use ..... X depending on which one you bought

and obviously only good at DC for the ONE scheduled day.

So you could go to SW X days b4 DC and DC as the last day .....

we did DC 'in the middle' last time ...

Your confirmation e-mail is your ticket if you go to SW first. It is also your free parking.

I know we had issues using our confirmation email tickets at SeaWorld first. It didn't say anywhere on there, but you have to go to the window first and have them convert it into a card. Then you can use it at any of the parks included in your ticket. We waited in a long line to get in the turnstile and then realized we had to go to the window first even though it looked like a ticket.

Reactions: shh
Huh, interesting. I did not need to do that in 2018 or 2021. The e-mail confirmation had a barcode and they scanned it right at the gates. And the parking booth, for that matter.

Huh, interesting. I did not need to do that in 2018 or 2021. The e-mail confirmation had a barcode and they scanned it right at the gates. And the parking booth, for that matter.

This was in April. They scanned it at parking, but wouldn't at the gate. Made us go to the window and get the little cards. I did buy the ticket from a 3rd party seller (the frog one) so I don't know if an eticket purchased direct from SeaWorld might have been different. I read all the fine print though and it said to go directly to the gate, so I was a bit taken off guard. It was just annoying to wait in a long line to get in twice.

Maybe where it was bought makes a difference? I went end of April, bought direct through DC.

I’m going to ask the dumb question… I purchased this package too. Does it mean I have access to the three parks for 14 days (except DC which is once) so I could technically do seaworld 10 times and aquatics 4 times plus Discovery cove, or does it mean I can do DC once and any of the three parks for a total of 3 visits. (Etc seaworld twice and aquatics once)
Thanks in advance!

You can hit SW and Aquatica as much as you like, within 14 consecutive days. You can also visit both on the same day, or on your DC day.

I did SW 5 days + the night of DC, BG 2 days, Aquatica once. Great trip. Makes the DC tickets effectively cheap.

If you are going to be parking a car, you should upgrade 1 ticket to the one that includes BG so that you get free parking at all the parks.

BG is Busch Gardens. The 4 park pass which includes Busch Gardens includes parking. The 3 park pass with is Discovery Cove, Aquatica and SeaWorld does not include parking.
We just went two weeks ago with the 3 parks pass and got free parking. Also bought through the frog :)

I know we had issues using our confirmation email tickets at SeaWorld first. It didn't say anywhere on there, but you have to go to the window first and have them convert it into a card. Then you can use it at any of the parks included in your ticket. We waited in a long line to get in the turnstile and then realized we had to go to the window first even though it looked like a ticket.
Did not needed to do that last November, went direct to gate. Wonder if you just got unlucky with a new sea world employee.

We didn't have Busch Garden tickets
In theory you would have needed to pay for parking at sea world and aquatica, (or buy a parking add on for all parks) discovery cove parking is always free.

So I was looking at booking tickets through my credit card rewards portal. It includes Sea World, Aquatica, and DC. It has me choose a date for DC. Do I have 14 days before that to use for SW and Aquatica? Or must I do DC first?

So I was looking at booking tickets through my credit card rewards portal. It includes Sea World, Aquatica, and DC. It has me choose a date for DC. Do I have 14 days before that to use for SW and Aquatica? Or must I do DC first?

You do not need to do DC first. You will have 14 days of consistent use which will be able to be used either before or after your DC day, or a combination of both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter