Discovery Cove tickets - floridaescapes.co.uk ?

laurace88

Earning My Ears
Hi,
I have been trying to find the best price for a day at discovery cove to swim with the dolphins too on the 28th August. I have found most prices are around the £175 mark but i have found on the floridaescapes.co.uk website the ticket costs £122.
Has anybody used this site before? Is it ok to use?
Thanks in advance :-D

We brought from them this year, we've brought 14 days Disney tickets (real tickets) and 4 Discovery Cove (e-tickets) which are the same format as last year when we purchased direct from Discovery Cove.

Hi,
I have been trying to find the best price for a day at discovery cove to swim with the dolphins too on the 28th August. I have found most prices are around the £175 mark but i have found on the floridaescapes.co.uk website the ticket costs £122.
Has anybody used this site before? Is it ok to use?
Thanks in advance :-D

It's possible that the £122 is for the non-swim ticket, as I have seen similar prices for this ticket on other websites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter