Discovery Cove now includes SW and AQ

jdragr

Mouseketeer
Just received an email from Discovery Cove. We are booked for next Tuesday. The email says their packages now include both Sea World and Aquatica at no extra charge. Woohoo! :banana::banana::banana:

Just when I thought that we had our vacation all figured out :headache: .

Might have to consider switching our DC reservation from our annual pass discount to full price, then cancelling our weekday admission Aquatica passes (2) and our unused Aquatica annual pass. Including the loss of our two $10 discounts on the cabana rental, that would give us unlimited admission to SeaWorld for just an extra $80 in the budget..............oh, decisions, decisions! :confused:

My boys LOVED Manta, and we missed out on both Journey to Atlantis and Wild Arctic on our last visit (both were closed....Atlantis for refurbishment and Wild Arctic as it was converted back from Polar Express). Another opportunity to catch those rides might be kinda nice............

I saw this on Facebook today. We were thinking about doing DC this summer in July and saw the price was $299 pp for all of July. :eek:
When I checked prices, I thought to myself, it almost might make it worth it if SW AND Aquatica were included. I was so excited when I saw the post on FB! BUT then I went back and checked prices on DC, and they are now at $339! So they arent' really including it for "free"~ they did raise prices from last week to this. I thought about it at $299 but it's almost pretty much a deal breaker with the extra $40pp. for us. :mad:

I saw this on Facebook today. We were thinking about doing DC this summer in July and saw the price was $299 pp for all of July. :eek:
When I checked prices, I thought to myself, it almost might make it worth it if SW AND Aquatica were included. I was so excited when I saw the post on FB! BUT then I went back and checked prices on DC, and they are now at $339! So they arent' really including it for "free"~ they did raise prices from last week to this. I thought about it at $299 but it's almost pretty much a deal breaker with the extra $40pp. for us. :mad:

I booked our August package about 2 weeks ago, but after reading your post I was curious. Yep, sure enough, our August 17th date has gone up $30/pp. Glad I booked when I did, but this sort of has thrown a wrench in our plans and I need to decide how & what to shuffle ;)

I booked our August package about 2 weeks ago, but after reading your post I was curious. Yep, sure enough, our August 17th date has gone up $30/pp. Glad I booked when I did, but this sort of has thrown a wrench in our plans and I need to decide how & what to shuffle ;)

I'm glad you booked it before it went up! Definitely worth shuffling for!

We have been planning a DC trip for Thanksgiving week and just discovered this today as we were checking prices and noticed they had gone up. Knew I could count on the board to see what the change was... guess its time to reqork the plan to include aquatica.

I was very excited that they made it retro for those who had already booked. So for me it was wonderful to receive that email.

Oh decisions, decisions. Help me DISers!

I have just started looking at all these options:

1. 1 day SeaWorld/Aquatica with free dining each day and 1 night at Coco Key $736
2. 14 days SW/Aquatica/DC $845
3. Undercover SW/Aquatica ticket for $525

Noteworthy mention: 2 adults and 3 teens, 2 of which are always hungry.

and then there's the Universal decisions to make! :upsidedow

Please send all advice. Thank you! :goodvibes

:)I was soooo happy when I recently got the email. We were planning Aquatica and now it's FREE!! I booked DC back in March.

Just received an email from Discovery Cove. We are booked for next Tuesday. The email says their packages now include both Sea World and Aquatica at no extra charge. Woohoo! :banana::banana::banana:

Is it even possible to do Discovery Cove, Aquatica and Seaworld in a day?

Is it even possible to do Discovery Cove, Aquatica and Seaworld in a day?

Nope.....DC is an all-day place in itself! :goodvibes

The way the promo works is that when you book your day at Discovery Cove, you will receive 14 days of complimentary admission to both SeaWorld and Aquatica to use around your DC date. You can go before your day at DC, after your day at DC .... whichever you prefer (or a combo of both).

So basically, your Discovery Cove purchase will provide you with unlimited use of the other two parks for the balance of your vacation (unless you are in Orlando for a very extended getaway....if so, please don't tell the rest of us 'cause we will be super jealous :lmao:).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter