Discovery Cove New+ Animal Treak Private Behind the Scenes Tour

Discussion in 'Sea World / Discovery Cove' started by keishashadow, Jun 23, 2018.

1. keishashadow

keishashadow Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!

Experience a private 90 minute tour with our Ambassadors to see behind the scenes and receive additional opportunities to meet some of our birds and small mammals.

Your tour will include:

• A private tour of our Explorer's Aviary, to include bird feeding, handling and photo opportunities.

• A viewing of our otter oasis, to include learning about these animals, helping our Ambassadors to feed the otters and photo opportunities.

• A possible interaction with an anteater and a sloth. Photo opportunities could be available.

Only $79.00 per person. Ages 6+.

I hope this doesn’t mean that the ‘free’, impromptu opportunities to see the sloths up close & personal!

macraven likes this.
  2. Joanna71985

Joanna71985 <marquee><font color=green>Characters are my frien

I want to do this tour so bad! Because I love birds and otters

3. macraven

macraven Proud Redhead Moderator

Thanks for sharing this

4. Tksolomom

Tksolomom DIS Veteran

It is the “possible” interaction with anteater and sloth that is making me hesitant to book this. My daughter loves sloths and to me the tour isn’t worth it without that.

5. Penguinempress

Penguinempress Mouseketeer

Have you been to Wild Florida? They have a couple of different sloth encounters - one is a shorter meet & greet but I think they also have a longer VIP experience where you can hold a sloth.