Discovery Cove in December

Fantasia Sam

I've been here so much longer!
Is anyone thinking of doing this and if so - can I tag along ?

I've never done it and was thinking about it but Paul can't swim so we don't feel it's even worth it for him to come with me especially as the weather can be dodgy in December and so he may not even be able to lay out in the sun. Well he doesn't arrive until the 21st so I thought I could do it before he get's there.

I don't want to go on my own so if anyone doesn't mind me joining their party I'd be grateful and am available 8th to 20th December.

Thanks ever so

Hiya Sam ~

Sorry I can't help you with this but hope you get someone to share with. I did this last summer and it is so wonderful.

I'm sitting here at the moment looking at my keyring that I got from DC with a picture of me and Diago, my dolphin on it.

It really is an experience of a lifetime ~ hope you can get together with someone.

Sam

I hope you find someone to go to Discovery Cove :) If I had the funds I would take a trip out and do it with you ;) If I win the lottery between now and then I will let you know LOL

That's an idea Kaylee. If I win the lottery too the three of us could have a mini DIS meet in DC!!!

Oooo a girly day with dolphins - now if I win the lottery I'll fly you both there ;) And I've seen the film "It could Happen to you" so I know that I'll have to keep to this promise :teeth:

Sam ~

Girl you've got a deal cause I've seen the film too!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter