Discovery Cove Christmas in July offer

Discussion in 'Sea World / Discovery Cove' started by syng0, Jul 25, 2018.

1. syng0

syng0 Mouseketeer

2. 2mickeys1minnie

2mickeys1minnie <font color=red>we've turned into that same crazy

This is great! The other day I checked prices for my family of 5 for the first week of August and it was $340 each for the dolphin swim - $1700!!!! Wayyy out of my price range. I got the email yesterday for this sale and booked it for $179 a person. We saved $800!! So happy! Never thought I'd be able to do this. We are all so excited and looking forward to it

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
    Disneytam likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. serenitygr

serenitygr DIS Veteran

We just booked last night as well! Early November- saved our family of 6 over $600!!

2mickeys1minnie likes this.
  5. WildMouser

WildMouser Earning My Ears

What a huge savings! $578 saved for 3 dolphin/day pass. Thank you for passing on the information!

2mickeys1minnie likes this.
  6. chicagoshannon

chicagoshannon DIS Veteran

yeah I'm disappointed that they seem to have redone their pricing structure. I was all set to buy and then realized that Sea World wasn't included. Regular price a few weeks ago for when we would go in Sept was $199 and it included Sea World/Aquatica. So for $20 less we don't get those parks. Not such a bargain.

7. Disneytam

Disneytam disneytam

If you want to pay $40 extra it will give you 2 days of those parks. I just booked my son for mid October with the $179 sale price and then paid the add on $40 for them to do one day at Sea World and one day at Aquatica. They only have time to do one day at each park anyway so it was still a big savings. They did offer us the 2 parks for 14 day deal but then the Discovery Cove price was $230.

8. chicagoshannon

chicagoshannon DIS Veteran

That's a decent deal it's just that a few weeks ago it was $199 for 2 weeks access. It's still a good deal but since I know it was cheaper before it's hard to buy it.

Disneytam likes this.