Discounts

Do you mean the Disney Club card or the Disney credit card?

(I'm curious about the Disney Club card too.)

nothing yet.

I was hoping for the second year they would offer something.

The Magic Kingdom card that this one replaced used to have a $25 stateroom credit. It's not 75% off but it used to help with the spa bill.

atigeg - do you mean if you were a MK Club Card holder, you automatically got a $25 credit? We were transferred to the Disney Club when it began. I wonder if they still do this?

No shipboard credits for Disney Club members, BUT they are supposedly offering a "deal" to members...that is not really a deal, which is why I haven't posted about it. It's EXACTLY the same as the Springtime Magic promotion, which anyone can get.

But at least it makes me hopeful that there MIGHT be some sort of cruise promotional offer for Disney Club members in the future that really IS a benefit. :)

Nope, the $25 credit my hubby (atigeg) was referring to is long gone. I miss the MKC, as it was a free benefit via my employer...oh well, we're Disney Club members now, and I am keeping my fingers crossed for a cruise line benefit someday. We got great benefits at WDW via the Disney Club last year. We went on a package deal that included $75 in Disney Dollars, so the card paid for itself and then some.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

I am a Disney Club member and in this months booklet that I just got in the mail this week, they are offering a $50.00 shipboard credit to Disney Club Members for cruises within certain dates this spring. I will post tonight with the details and code to use. I don't have the information with me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter