Discounts with Disney Visa?

Momager

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know where I can find a list of what and where you get discounts when using our Disney Visa in the parks, resorts and downtown Disney?

TIA

Does anyone know if you have to use the Disney Visa to pay for your purchase in order to get the discount on merchandise? I have gift cards for my upcoming trip to pay for pretty much the whole trip, but would like to still be able to get the 10% off on merch purchases of $50 or more.

Does anyone know if you have to use the Disney Visa to pay for your purchase in order to get the discount on merchandise? I have gift cards for my upcoming trip to pay for pretty much the whole trip, but would like to still be able to get the 10% off on merch purchases of $50 or more.
I know when I have used my Disney Visa to buy merchandise in Disneyland I had to use the card to make the purchase. The link above (in the fine print) seems to point to that also. It doesn't hurt to try thought :)

Actually, you can use either your Disney Visa card or your Rewards Redemption Card to get the discounts.

Merchandise discount fine print:
Must use your valid Disney Visa Card and/or Disney Rewards Redemption Card as form(s) of payment at the time of purchase for full amount of purchase and mention this offer.

Dining discount fine print:
Must use your valid Disney Visa Card and/or Disney Rewards Redemption Card at time of purchase for full amount of purchase.

Actually, you can use either your Disney Visa card or your Rewards Redemption Card to get the discounts.

Must use your valid Disney Visa Card and/or Disney Rewards Redemption Card as form(s) of payment at the time of purchase for full amount of purchase and mention this offer.

Must use your valid Disney Visa Card and/or Disney Rewards Redemption Card at time of purchase for full amount of purchase.
Oh good

In the past, I have shown my Disney Visa, but was then able to use a Gift Card. I am pretty sure that was at a Disney Store.

That may not be official policy, and it was quite a while ago. Can never hurt to ask.

For most of the past 10-12 years I have also been DVC and AP. I used to just walk up to every register with my AP, DVC and Disney Visa card out and ask what will get me the best discount. Now I just show my phone.

Ok, glad I'm wrong, then! I did try that, once. Showing the card, and using redemption, and the CM said no. Maybe that person was wrong, as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter