Discounts on Little Mermaid rooms in early 2020

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Ok, someone can correct me if I am wrong, but in the past has Disney not given out that many or any discounts on the Little Mermaid rooms at AoA? I just noticed that these rooms were discounted for the first week in February and I was kinda surprised. So am I wrong here or are there that many rooms not being booked and they now need to discount?

I noticed this this morning for our March trip and I’m anticipating it being pretty crowded at that time so I really don’t know. I’ve never seen LM rooms on discount before. I switched ours from Pop to AoA LM when I saw it. Pretty excited!!!

I noticed this this morning for our March trip and I’m anticipating it being pretty crowded at that time so I really don’t know. I’ve never seen LM rooms on discount before. I switched ours from Pop to AoA LM when I saw it. Pretty excited!!!
When in March are you going? Makes me wonder if the discounted rooms just popped up randomly?

When in March are you going? Makes me wonder if the discounted rooms just popped up randomly?

9-13. It definitely just popped up. It wasn’t available when I first booked. And my sister and her boyfriend want to go at the same time so I’ve been checking rooms pretty frequently. I also saw CBR available which wasn’t before.

9-13. It definitely just popped up. It wasn’t available when I first booked. And my sister and her boyfriend want to go at the same time so I’ve been checking rooms pretty frequently. I also saw CBR available which wasn’t before.
I did notice CBR too. Looks like the rooms aren't filling. Maybe they are pricing a lot of people out. I mean, for LM rooms to have a discount, something is up.

I did notice CBR too. Looks like the rooms aren't filling. Maybe they are pricing a lot of people out. I mean, for LM rooms to have a discount, something is up.

yeah it’s definitely strange! The discounts for this winter aren’t as good as previous years though so maybe you’re right about pricing people out. Or another thought I had is maybe since Movies and Pop are so newly renovated, maybe the LM rooms aren’t as popular anymore?

I see availability for our week in April under the Gift of Magic. but ~ $30 more/night that what we are booked at POP.

Yeah, we booked a LM room there last March during spring break with AP discount for $150 per night. I was shocked to see them included again this spring

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!