Discounts for Summer 2013

robnoxious

Mouseketeer
Hi

Does anyone know typically when Disney releases special offers for August? I had already booked our August vacation last year by this time with free dining (I booked it on November 11 actually) but am still waiting for the free dining offer for August 2013.

Thank you :)

robnoxious said:
Hi

Does anyone know typically when Disney releases special offers for August? I had already booked our August vacation last year by this time with free dining (I booked it on November 11 actually) but am still waiting for the free dining offer for August 2013.

Ditto :0)

Hi

You'll get a better response to your question by posting on the Disney Discount Codes & Rates Board: http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93

There may already be several threads posted regarding summer & August discounts.

When we went in May 2011 we booked by 12/20/2010 with free dining. I'm booked again end of May this year. They finally offered a room discount this week but still hoping for free dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter