Discounted DVC PAP question

Cajun28

Mouseketeer
I'm sure this question has been addressed before, but I searched a few other threads and didn't find an answer, so I apologize if it's already been answered.

We are leaving in 2 weeks for our trip. Can we buy the discounted PAP's at the park or do we need to order the vouchers off of the DVC Member site first?

Also, I know the offer is through 12/31/12 to buy the PAP's, but I also know that DVC can pull offers and perks at any time. Does anyone think there would be a chance that this offer would be pulled before 12/31? It would be just my luck that I finally get to take advantage of a great offer like this one and they pull it before I get there...:rotfl:

Thanks in advance

Yes you can buy in person.

No, I do not see any likelihood of the offer being cut short. If Disney wanted to be wishy-washy about the end date, they would have marketed it as a "for a limited time..." offer. This deal has always had a stated end date.

Yes you can buy in person.

No, I do not see any likelihood of the offer being cut short. If Disney wanted to be wishy-washy about the end date, they would have marketed it as a "for a limited time..." offer. This deal has always had a stated end date.

That's what I hoping to hear, on both counts.

Thank You

I got my discounted DVC PAP a couple weeks ago (actually on the 3rd of October - which I now realize was only ten days ago - yes, life has been crazy - and perhaps I am getting crazy too. Or time in the real world just makes it seem like it's been weeks since I've come home), bought it right at the ticket window at Epcot. I actually bought a discounted 6-day MYW from UT, and bridged it over to the PAP. Total cost = $392.26

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter