Discounted air tickets to Japan

voleball

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to share about travel agencies that offer discounted air tickets to Japan. I'm sure there are tons of them all over the states, but I'm listing the agencies who have branches nationwide so I hope this helps someone plan the trip to Japan. These companies are well known within Japanese communities.

IACE Travel
JTB
H.I.S
Gateway Tourist

For example, from LAX to NRT (on Delta) departing on 4/28 (fees/taxes not included)
- Gateway Tourist $625
- IACE travel $658
- Delta website $1065 (hopefully nobody is buying tickets through airline websites...)

It depends on the season (especially Jan ~ Mar), the travel to Japan is not that expensive (well, still expensive comparing to domestic flights...) and hopefuly this may help someone to plan trip to Japan sooner. :goodvibes

I usually use IACE, but if you know other good agencies, please let me know. I'm always looking for good deals.;)

Thanks for the links. From my experience it depends on which airlines, stops and layovers you're willing to do.
If you need specific airline they might have no further discount for you.
I tried both IACE and HIS to quote me and they gave me the same price as direct from the airline. Plus their commission.
So in the end it really depends on your route.

But good info nonetheless :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!